Facts

1. Michelle Lavigne (Avril Lavigne's younger sister) appears in the 'Sk8er Boi' music video.

2. Avril got free Osiris sneakers at the mall where the 'Complicated' music video was shoot.

3. Avril fixed her hair in braids all around her hair when she was in 11th grade.

4. Avril is hopeless romantic. She can't wait to get married and wear a veil (that was before sje got married).

5. Avril is good friends with Pink and Vanessa Carlton.

6. One of Avril's favourite countries is England.

7. Avril's favourite song of her album 'Let Go' is 'Losing Grip'.

8. Avril taught herself to play her dad's 6 string guitar when she was 12.

9. 'Let Go', Avril's CD was originally called 'Anything But Ordinary'.

10. Avril's most embarrassing moment was when her mom went to pick her up at a party when she was 14.

11. Avril chooses to wear a watch on her right arm.

12. Avril's manager is Terry McBride.

13. Avril got her record deal at age 16.

14. Avril used to have a crush on Tobey Maguire, Eminem, the 'Sk8er Boi', and the guys in her band.

15. Avril's favourite article of clothing are her Converse sneakers.

16. Avril's High School was called 'Napanee District Secondary School'.

17. At the age of12 Avril won a radio competition to duet with Shania Twain.

18. Avril cannot eat her favourite food pizza because it is baf for her voice+vocals.

19. When Avril was looking in a BMW car showroom, her dad said "Why don't you buy one?", but Avril got angry and said she just wanted a used jeep!

20. Avril says she could pull off a backside ollie kickflip when she was in High School.

21. Avril doesn't like to follow trends and wears whatever she wants.

22. Eminem, Justin Bieber, Pink, and Fred Durst are all big fans of Avril.

23. Avril taught herself how to skate, when she was just 14.

24. Avril loves pizza with lots of olives on top.

25. Avril loves sleepovers.

26. Avril has asthma.

27. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rihanna are all younger than Avril Lavigne.

28. Avril's first tattoo was a star on her waist.

29. Avril used to be afraid of flying in planes.

30. Avril has a crush on Tom Delonge.

31. Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne are relatives.

32. Avril's zodiac sign is Libra.

33. Avril's favourite actor is Tobey Maguire and her favourite actress is Sandra Bullock.

34. Avril owns over a 100 pairs of Converse sneakers.

35. Avril is the sister-in-law of Mike Kreoger.

36. Avril became engaged to Deryck Whibley on June25, 2005.

37. Avril is a vegetarian.

38. July 1 is the day she married, and met Chad Kreoger.