Transfer Student Time

Depuis le début

"She doesn't look like a killer." Isogai stated to which Nagisa and Y/N nodded in agreement.

"Dial it down a notch, Okajima." Sugino tried to get Okajima to settle down, but it was no use, as the pervert continued his dance of excitement.

"I wonder if she's here, yet." Isogai questioned, looking up in wonder.

Y/N shrugged as he pushed himself into walk towards the school building, walking past Okajima who stopped his dance of excitement, "Only one way to find out."

Nagisa, Isogai, Sugino and Okajima followed him. They made their way into the school building and approached the entrance to their classroom. Y/N slid the door open and walked into the classroom, following by his four classmates. They immediately saw that Kataoka and Kurahashi were already in the classroom, looking at something in front of them and that the new girl was nowhere to be seen.

They all froze where they stood when they looked at the thing that caught Kurahashi's and Kataoka's attention. That thing was a large black monitor at the end of the classroom, right next to the window. All of the students who were in the classroom at the moment slowly approached the machine and stared at it in silence, not really knowing what to say.

"...The hell is this?" Sugino broke the silence that formed in the classroom.

His voice seemed to activate the machine as the video screen turned on. The girl they saw in the photo provided to them by Karasuma appeared on the screen, "Good morning."

Everyone in the classroom gasped in suprise, "Huh?"

"I will be joining your class today." The girl on the screen said, her voice void of any emotion, "My designation is Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Nagisa, Sugino and Okajima stared at her with shocked wide eyes, "Didn't see that one coming!"

"...Cool." Y/N was stunned just as much as his classmates were, but at the same time the exchange student couldn't help but feel amazed by the piece of technology in front of him. He blamed the amount of video games he played, the amount of movies and TV shows he watched for this.

----

When the rest of E Class arrived at their classroom, they were obviously freaked out by the AIFA, just like their classmates that were the first ones to arrive in the classroom today were when AIFA revealed herself to them. Koro-sensei, Karasuma and Bitch-sensei arrived at the classroom shorty after the first class started, with the intention of explaining more about Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery to them.

Karasuma was standing in front of the blackboard, his fist trembling in an anger as he wrote down AIFA's full name on it, "...As I'm sure you know, this is your new classmate. Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery from Norway."

The screen turned on once again, "Nice to meet you all."

Kayano turned away from AIFA and looked at Karasuma, "Must be rough on Karasuma-sensei."

"I would go crazy if I had to act like everything was normal here." Sugaya thought to himself.

Y/N shook his head as he recalled telling Nagisa that everything became normal to him at his point. He sighed internally. He was wrong. It didn't. He now knew that he won't get used to strange during this school year. He felt like this school year had more suprises prepared for him and his classmates.

Koro-sensei covered his mouth with his tentacles, as he couldn't contain his giggling, making Karasuma glare at him, "Don't laugh! You're no better than her!" He sighed and continued, "Just so you know, she's registered here as a student. She'll be sitting there aiming guns at you, but no under circumstances may you fight back. You're not permitted to harm any of the students. That was the agreement, right?"