Chapter 11 - Other Discoveries

Start from the beginning

When he got up, he saw that Krist was already in front of his sister's grave and headed straight for it. When he reached the side, he saw new tears running down Krist's face as he looked at his sister's picture.

 When he reached the side, he saw new tears running down Krist's face as he looked at his sister's picture

- Krist, this is my little sister... Singto was speaking when he was interrupted by Krist's voice.

- This is Myna! And looking at Singto, who was quite surprised by Krist's statement, he continued. Tell me I am not crazy? Leaving Singto not knowing what to say, since he did not know what he was talking about.

- I know her. I dreamed of her several times. Her name is Myna! And looking at Singto, he continued. Were you her angel? Krist was getting agitated.

Singto nodded.

- I was not hallucinating! Krist started crying and fussing again as some flashes from the room came back to his mind before he lost consciousness.

...

When Krist opened his eyes, he found he was in a different room, realizing immediately that he was in a hospital room. Feeling his hand pinned, he noticed that Singto was holding and resting his head back on the bed. Looking at that sleeping man, Krist wondered how much longer Singto would put up with someone like him, giving him work and bringing so many problems into his life. That thought brought more tears to Krist's eyes. Not wanting to wake him up, he reached up with his other hand to stroke his hair, but he was unsuccessful. As soon as he touched his hair, Singto woke up and lifted his head to look at him. His eyes were worried, which made Krist immediately ask if something was wrong with himself.

- There is nothing wrong! Singto replied with teary eyes. I was just scared of losing you again! He finished speaking while leaning over his chest, wrapping him in a hug, leaving Krist quite surprised by this show of affection.

They were still holding each other when their parents opened the bedroom door and walked in, leaving Krist embarrassed at their position. As his mother rushed to the side of the bed, pushing Singto aside and, taking his hand, asked him how he was feeling and pressed a kiss to his forehead, his father moved to the other side with the same concern.

- I am fine, Mom. Sorry to worry you. Krist replies looking at his parents.

- Do not even think about saying something like that again. We are your family and worrying about you is our obligation. Mrs Marila spoke.

- What did Dr Pete say? Mr Krekkay wanted to know, directing his gaze to Singto.

- He said it is okay! I told how Kit was moved at the cemetery and he believes it was just the emotions. But he asked us to call him as soon as Kit woke up. I will do that now. He warned before going to the infirmary to request the presence of Dr Pete, who came without much delay.

- Good afternoon, everyone! Dr Pete spoke as he entered the room and saw the family around Krist. Walking towards his patient, he immediately asked: