✧ Chapter Seventeen ✧

Start from the beginning

Akutagawa and Atsushi sat on the couch and watched as Kenji and Dazai set up a game, Kyōyō was trying out some of Kyouka's newfound favourite foods along with Higuchi. Gin argued with Tachihara about the flavour of wine they were drinking but overall everyone was enjoying themselves.

Chuuya now sat watching fondly from the kitchen isle as Dazai and Kenji played this dance battle game and Dazai nearly threw a tantrum when Kenji won yet another game, causing Chuuya to chuckle lovingly.

"Hoowee, you have fallen hard." Chuuya turned to his side to see Yosano swirling a cup of wine with a knowing smile
"What?"
"I never thought while fighting you nearly two years ago that I'd see you staring at Dazai with heart eyes"
"I'm fucking not."
"You so are."
"Whatever, he looks cute."
"Hmm yeah guess so, not my type though. Oh! Speaking of which what are you going to wear to the dinner?"
"The red suit you all bought me."
"Dazai's been looking forwards to see you in it."
"Really?!"
"You're turning red." Yosano hummed,
"S-shut it!"
"You really are in love." She sing-sang, nudging Chuuya slightly at the sides, Chuuya looked at her then back at Dazai who glistening from sweat, smiling brightly as he danced
"Yeah...yeah, I am."

With the party now calming and only a few people left- namely, Yosano, Gin, Dazai, Akutagawa and Atsushi, plans were being made between them.

"So Chuuya will come to my house, we'll get him ready and then we'll drive him to the restaurant, you'll have to do the same." Yosano spoke mapping out the plans, she had drunk a little more than usual so she was much chattier than normal, it wasn't unwelcome though.
"Akutagawa and Gin you stay here with Dazai and I'll take Atsushi and Chuuya."
"I don't mind it but why?" Gin asked as she put her hand up shyly
"Cause I think it will be an interesting combination."Yosano shrugged.

They all looked at each other puzzled, but neither of them complained or questioned her.

━━━━✦❘༻🍷༺❘✦━━━━

Chuuya was now in Yosano's house, sitting at a dressing table as Yosano
sprayed various hair products to make his hair curlier and bouncier.

Dazai on the other hand was on the verge of tears because he hated every single suit he put on.
"I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING THEY ALL LOOK TERRIBLE." He cried as threw himself on the bed.

Gin sighed at Dazai's mental stress and then turned to her brother trying to come up with something to say that may help comfort the former Mafioso. Akutagawa looked at her but didn't say anything and instead turned to look through the rest of Dazai's closet, he picked a few things out, then looked around the room at the scattered clothes.

And then he found something he thought Dazai might like.

"What about this?" He spoke as he held up a black suit with a redshirt
"If you leave two buttons open of your shirt, I think it would look nice." He spoke slightly unsure of himself, Dazai stared at Akutagawa in confusion, this was the second time he had done this.
"How are you doing that?"
"Doing what?"
"Picking things out."
"I don't know." The male shrugged glancing at his sister who smiled In return.

Dazai took the suit and sprinted over to the bathroom to get it on, once he did, he messily did his hair, by tucking it behind his ear, he then walked out of the room.

"Wow...you look really good." Gin spoke, standing up and fixing his messy collar with a smile
"The redshirt matches with Chuuya's suit as well" she continued, then reached up to brush some of his hair behind his ear properly. Akutagawa hummed in agreement, watching as Dazai walked over to his mirror to look at his reflection and quite surprisingly he liked the way he looked, the red matched his dark hair and eyes and the black didn't make him seem obnoxious like the white suit he had tired before. He also liked how the suit would end up complimenting his eventual fiancés suit and how it didn't make him feel like he was wearing something akin to what he wore in the Mafia (suits often did that to him)