Chapter 2- Lunch with Players

Chapter 2

"Hey, honey," Aiden says with his tray in his hand. "Can I sit by you?"

Before I could reply, Kenzie said "Of course you can!" I gave her the evil glare. She gave me the "I'm sorry I couldn't help it" stare. All because he's a player...

"Charlie!" Baleigh randomly yelled. She jumped into his arms and hugged him.

Morgan and I started to have a telepatchic converstation.

'What's going on?!' she demanded in my head.

'I hope not something bad!' I replied. 'Hopefully we can keep this normal.'

Morgan nodded her head.

Ralph started to walk over. "Kenzie," I called and nodded my head over to him.

"Ralphie!" She runs over to him. Why would should she be excited about a Player?

"Hey," Aiden got my attention. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I replied. He looked like he really wanted to know.

"Don't lie to me," he smiled. "I know that face!"

I frowned. He acts like we've been dating for a long time but only since first period. "How you stalker?"

I heard Morgan give a little chuckle. I smiled.

Kenzie tapped my arm and WE had a telepathic conversation.

'You're soooo lucky to be going out with him', she said.

'Lucky? HA! I'd rather be on chains and tortured then have to date him!" I replied.

"So, ladies," AIden started a conversation, "How'd you do on your math quizzez? I got a 76."

"I'm in advanced math," Morgan was the first to reply. Huh. I didn't think she was going to talk at all today.

"Whoa!" Charlie said. "That's sick!"

I put my head in my hand and shook myself. Morgan hates when people say stuff like 'sick'. Poor girl having to sit here today.

I looked at my watch and saw lunch was almost over. Thank goodness.

"That's a cool watch," Aiden said. "Where'd you get it?"

"My dad got it for me in New York," I replied the truth. I'm not one for lieing.

"That's amazing," he smiled. "I like how it has Mikey Mouse on it. I love Mikey Mouse."

My eyes widened. "M-me too." I blushed a bit.

'I toooooooooooold youuuuuuuuuuu' I heard Kenzie say in my mind.

Oh crap. What have I started?