Shot 1: When wish comes true💫💖

Start from the beginning

Her heart races at the thought of seeing Mahir, she takes out a photo from from her bedside drawer. It was a picture of them both, them both sitting on the grass in their college's garden with her leaning on his shoulder and him putting his arm around her.

She caresses the picture "it's been 5 years.. 5 years since I saw you in person.. since I heard your voice.. since we spoke to eachother.. I wish I could tell you Mahir.. what I felt for you.. what I still feel for you..

but I'm sure you have a girlfriend by now.. it's all published in the magazines and papers.. about you and Ananya Mittal.. I hope that you are happy in your relationship and life..

but why don't you make any appearances in front of media Mahir.. that was the only way I could see you and hear you but you stopped that also.. I wish you could come for the reunion.. but I know my wish cannot be made true so.. let it be".

The reunion party had been scheduled only for the evening but along with that Vish was forcing her to take a trip with her to Yercaud so that they can spend sometime together.

By afternoon, Vish reached Bela's house and goes inside and hugs her "Hey baby.. all packed and ready for our trip right". Bela shakes her head smiling "No I haven't..".

Vish pouts looking at her "I'm packing that first while you go and get ready.. buh bye.. now go and wear that pretty princess gown and come fast".

Bela looks at her "No I'll pack it.. you go and get ready..", Vish rolls her eyes looking at Bela "Oh please I'm sure you won't pack properly.. and will find you sneaky ways to get back to work.. so I'm packing it.. and anyway my dress is at the dry cleaners.. because my idiot of a husband Yuvi spilled coffee on it.. he will be here soon with the dress so till then I will do your packing.. and you Ma'am go and wear that dress.."

Bela goes inside the other room to change her dress while Vish sneaks into Bela's room and packs her dresses while calling someone "All set"

"Ofcourse Vish all set.. same hotel.. adjacent rooms.. and even convinced him to attend the reunion"

"Uff finally these two are going to meet again Vikrant.. I'm so excited"

"Yeah it's time for #Behir Milaap" (bringing them together)

She just then hear Bela's footsteps "Okay Bela is coming bye".

Bela enters the room in her navy blue gown, Vish looks at her "Wow Beluu.. you are really looking like a princess.. guys are going to swoon at your feet.. Gosh I need to keep you away from all their eyes.. well except one", she mutters the last part to herself.

 well except one", she mutters the last part to herself

Bela chuckles looking at Vish "Oh come on Vish.. you are exaggerating..". Just then the door bell rings, Bela goes to open the door "Hey Yuvi.. come in", Yuvi looks at her "Wow Bela you look gorgeous..".