~Shawn Mendes~

Bruh That Edit is CRAZY 😍😍😍

Baby Hog

Your POV

Ever since your little girl, Lyric was born, Shawn hasn't put her down. At first, it was cute how much he loved his little girl but you wanted some time with her too.

"Shawn, could I-" I stepped forward, reaching out as if asking to hold Lyric but Shawn turned his back to me and walked to the other side of the room.

"No. My baby girl," He said sounding like a little kid not wanting to share their favorite toy.

"Shawnie pleaseeee, you've had her since we left the hospital," I pleaded.

"Fine," He finally handed me Lyric and I just about lost it when she smiled at me. "You have a minute."

"I carried her for 9 months and was in labor for 12 hours, I can have however long I want with her." I sass Shawn before looking down at Lyric. "Isn't that right my little angel. It's mommy time now. yes, it is, oh yes it is." I cooed to her as I gave her little butterfly kisses.

We played and laughed for a long while before her bedtime. After I took Lyric bath, I tried laying her down but she just started crying and crying. I'd already fed and burped her half an hour ago. Her pacifier didn't work either and her diaper was clean. I didn't know what to do.

"Shawn! I need you!" I shouted over her crying as I bounced her up and down in my arms.

"What do you want?" He asked as he leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and unnecessary attitude.

"Could you lose the attitude and help me put her to sleep?"

"I could, but it's mommy time remember?" He said trying to use my words from earlier against me.

"Shawn, this is serious. I don't know why she's crying like this. Could you at least hold her for a second, please?" I begged him and he immediately gave in as he reached for our daughter. "I'm gonna go get my phone just in case we have to call our moms." I left the room and went to ours. as I walked back to the room, I heard Shawn singing to her. I smiled and cracked the door then went to take a shower.

Once I got out of the bathroom, Shawn walked into the room. Pulling the covers back, I got into my side of the bed. The bed dipped on his side letting me know he was sitting on the edge.

"I'm sorry for being a baby hog. I just want to get in as much time with her as possible before the tour starts. I keep thinking that when I leave, she'll forget me. What I look like, sound like, I just-just don't want to become a stranger to my own daughter," Shawn explained. I turned around only to see Shawn's back hunched over. Moving up to my knees I crawled towards him and hugged him from behind.

"Trust me, Shawn, our little girl is a total Daddy's Girl. She can't even go to sleep without you singing to her. And when you go on tour, we'll FaceTime you every morning and night," I assured him. Lifting his head, he turned to look me in the eyes.

"Promise?" He asked.

"I promise." I smiled. Shawn leaned in and kissed my lips softly.