Author's Luck And Updates

I did not expect this but...while I was going for Hu Tao in Genshin...

what in the actual f*ck happened in only the 2nd roll?!

I CANT BELIEVE I GOT JEAN! MY FIRST 5 STAR!!!

I AM SOOOOO GONNA USE HER!

I'm not even mad at the fact I didnt get Hu Tao cuz I was only dying at getting at least any 5 star...even if it was Qiqi...just give me any 5 star for f*cks sake-

Anyways, the reason why I was able to get to Inazuma and could survive there without a 5 star...was thanks to Yanfei who was the only good 4 star I had...LITERALLY. I'm not gonna throw her away obviously, after I went through all hell to build her. I'm just gonna make a new team with Jean in it *insert evil laugh*

I'm not giving up yet though. Hu Tao has 18 more days left so I'm gonna keep saving up for her.

HONKAI LUCK UPDATE

Well unfortunately, I'm not getting Mobius because the number of xtals I've got are not much that i can get her. Goodbye ya snek!

I got Raven and her weapon *hurrays in the background* I have yet to purchase Elysia in the shop but I'm close to getting her before december, couldn't get her weapon in the supply before though *boos in the background* aye shut up y'all!

Perhaps I'll save up for some S rank valkyrie who'd get a rerun, HOS and Starchasm Nyx already got theirs but I was too late. Or maybe I'll just save for SUShang.

SCENARIO UPDATE
As you know, I've been busy but I'll soon update. Just a quick warning beforehand...

My next update

For the next valkyrie is....

*Plays Nightglow*

*inhales copium*

HIMEKO MURATA :'D

*sigh* whatever shall I do...

*internally laughing like a villain*

Oh dont get the wrong idea! It's not as if I'm gonna kill her off....right?

RIGHT?