Author's Thoughts About The Valkyries

Heya! UltimateTuna here and as you know currently I'm focusing on studies and also writing the next chapter whenever I get free time. I've been wondering lately...what exactly do I think about the valkyries after all they've been through and what they've done? A few friends of mine who also play honkai impact asked me this question and I realized that I never thought about it. Well, I put it all together and here's my answer:

First off I'll start from our main girl Kiana Kaslana. At first I was kinda annoyed by her personality in the beginning even though I found her cute but she acted very overconfident and was reckless but like they say...dont judge a book by it's cover. Later I found out about Kiana's parents and I felt bad for her and knowing how most character developments go in animes, those with a sad backstory...I knew where Kiana was going. I never expected her to go through a lot to the point where she almost tried to kill herself and blamed herself for what she did even though it wasnt her who attacked Schicksal HQ and killed Himeko. She kept running away thinking it was for the best so she couldn't harm her friends again, she was afraid of herself losing control. There's a lot I wanna say but I'll make this short...

I am proud of her. No matter what happens, no matter how many obstacles block her path...she still keeps moving forward to fight for all that's beautiful in the world. It worries me that she's risking her life for everything and I hope that she's not dead in the future. So far, I do not regret making her a favorite character of mine.

"May All The Beauty Be Blessed."

"Yeah...I...promised you! I will end this wretched story...the way we've always wanted!"

Mei Raiden, dont have much to say about her

Mei Raiden, dont have much to say about her. I do feel bad for her to also go through many things in her past, after her father was accused for false crimes. I dont blame her for what happened to Nagazora, I feel as if the ones who didnt treat her well and befriended her just because of her status as the CEO of ME Corp's daughter...deserved what they got. Even when things like this happened, she's super nice and wife material. Now that she became the HOT, I dont hate her...i just cant because whatever she's doing, it's for the sake of Kiana. Shes sick and tired of not being able to do anything other than cry, she had the herrscher power hidden inside her and she was going to use it to protect the ones dear to her. She may be on a different side, but she still helps her friends from the shadows.

"If rescuing you is a sin, then I'll gladly become a sinner."