Chapter One hundred four

Start from the beginning

Neil gets up and goes to her. Avni keeps the hair brush on the table and turns.

Avni: kyun ke hum tum dono ki tarha nahi hain jab dekho Darkshado, Darkshado karte rehte ho dekho Darkshado kitni intelligent kitni smart hai kitni brave hai kitne ache se mere case solve karti hai Kya fight karti hai dekho, dekho meri darkshado kitni achi hai.

Neil smiles to see her possessiveness she was jealous from her own shadow. Yes, Darkshado is her shadow but is completely different from her there example is like fire and water. Avni turns and set her hairs Neil came to her and hug her from behind.

Neil: naraz ho?

No reply.

Neil: sorry.

Then Neil shocked to see her tears. He turns her to him he cup her face.

Neil: Avni, Avni Kya howa tum ro kyun rahi ho.

Avni: kuch nahi.

She removes his hands and was going by wiping her tears Neil holds her hand. Avni didn't turn to him Neil hugs her from behind Avni tries to frees herself but Neil was not ready to leave her.

Avni: Neil choro mujhe.

Neil: no pehle batao Kya baat hai?

Avni didn't said anything.

Neil turns her to himself and holds her waist with one hand and cup her face with other hand.

Neil: Avni batao mujhe Kya howa?

Avni didn't look at him.

Neil: Avni meri taraf dekho.

Neil made her look at him.

Neil: Avni bolo Kya howa hai?

Avni looks at him and her eyes were teary. Neil signs say Avni hugs him. Neil frowns.

Avni: jab bhi tum Darkshado ki baat karte ho mujhe acha nahi lagta.

Neil smiles.

Neil: lekin kyun?

Avni breaks the hug and Neil's hand were on her waist. Avni looks at him angrily she was looking so cute her nose was red because of crying and sobbing but was possessive.

Avni: kyun ke mujhe acha nahi lagta jab tum kisi aur larki ke bare main baat karte ho.

Neil: but darkshado to tumhari hi parchai hai na phir kyun?

Avni: choro mujhe tum se baat karna hi bekar hai.

Neil didn't leave her and she was struggling to get out of his grip.

Neil: kaha na nahi Choron ga jab tak nahi batao gi.

Avni was panting because she is pregnant so a little effort makes her tired. Neil leaves her. Avni was about to go Neil holds her shoulders by saying.

Neil: acha, acha sorry aao betho.

Neil made her sit on the bed he gave her water then sits besides her he hold her hands. Avni was calm now and she understands she is behaving weird.

Neil: ab batao.

Avni looks at him and saw genuine care and feels guilty. Neil signs say.

Avni: I am sorry Neil main aaj kal bohat hi weird behave kar rhi hun.

Neil smiles and spread his arms. Avni smiles and hugs him. Neil caresses her hair because he knows he has to deal with her calmly.

Neil and Avni were hugging each other. Avni breaks the hug and makes the hair strand behind the ear then Neil holds her hands.