Baseball Time

Começar do início

Karma: Haha! Got it!

Little Timeskip
The next inning
(Y/N) POV

I was the one that will pitch after this if Sugino hurt himself. Sugino already standing on the pitcher spot while Karma and Isogai..

Me: We can do this, right, board chairman? The umpire didn't complain with the baseball club's strategy earlier, so don't tell us that we can't

The board chairman just quiet for a few minutes.

Board Chairman: Feel free to do so. Those who have been chosen won't let a thing like defensive positions ruin their composure.

Me: You two heard him. There's no need to hold back.

Karma and Isogai walked closer to Shindou and now they were right in front of him.

Kayano: Araumi-kun! What are you planning?!

Me: Winning.

Karma POV

Me: Don't mind us. Go on and hit it, weakling. We're not standing in the pitcher's way, after all.

(Y/N) told me to called Shindou weakling, so yeah. But there's still more he told me to do.

Board Chairman: What an absurd buff. Please pay no attention to them and swing, Shindou-kun. Even if you broke their bones, the ones who bear the responsibility is Class E.

He waited a few moments to swing the bat but we dodged while hardly moving. And Shindou missed the ball.

Me: Heeh? What's with that weak swing? I thought you are the captain? Looks like (Y/N)-kun was right.

I got closer to his face.

Me:*evil grin* You are a weakling, after all.

Shindou: You...!!

Sugino spoke.

Sugino: Excuse me! I injured my wrist when I pitched the ball. Araumi-kun can replace me.

He left the field and (Y/N) replaced Sugino.

This is where the fun begins.

I took some distance from Shindou.

Me: Hey, hey. I heard your pitches speed is 140km/h.

Suddenly a softball passed by us and land in the umpire's glove with incredible speed leaving smokes behind it. Everyone's eyes went wide.

Me:*smirks* But my friend over there can go until Mach 2. I wonder if you can go that fast?

That was the other thing (Y/N) ordered me to tell Shindou.

Umpire: S-Strike! I-It's a victory for Class E!

Everyone except Class E was shocked.

Me: Well, it was a nice game, wasn't it?

I said as me and Isogai walked away.

The other boys except Sugino regroup with us.

(Y/N) POV

Maehara: That pitch was very fast!!

Sousuke: Yeah, all I can see was smoke.

Nagisa: I had a hard time trying to stop that ball.

Me: Looks like I pitched the ball little bit harder.

All except Karma: That's not "little bit"!!

Isogai: Hahaha, anyway, were you really pitched it with speed of Mach 2? I mean, we don't have anything to measure it.

Suddenly Koro-sensei's head pop out from the ground.

Koro-sensei: But sensei has measured it. And yes, his pitch was Mach 2.

Karma: Don't pop out near our feet, sensei. Do you want us to step on you, or what?

Koro: Fufufu, sorry. I just want to say congratulation on winning the game.

Kimura: Well, I think it's thanks to (Y/N), right?

Me: It's true that I made the plan, but the one who make it worked were you guys. I just play a small role in this event.

Koro-sensei: Heh, guess he's still with his humble personality.

Me:*walks away* Whatever.

To be continued...