Vasovagal Syncope- Anonymous request

"Y/N? Is it okay if we have the boys over tonight?", Niall, your boyfriend asked, popping his head inside the room. 

You looked around at the books laying all around you, you had a huge test coming up. But you don't want Niall to miss out on any fun because of you, he has already adjusted a lot.

"It's okay if you don't want to." Niall smiled genuinely and you smiled back. "No, let's have them over."

He grinned and walked to you to give you a kiss. "Thank you princess! If you want to study, you can, we won't bother you at all! But I think you should take a break and have fun with us before going back to it okay?", he rubbed your shoulders. You smiled and nodded. "Sounds good babe."

So Niall let all the boys know while you continued cramming your brain with knowledge. Once the boys came over, you greeted all of them and they decided to play Fifa, you thought to study a little more before joining them.

You started to feel a little nauseous and sweaty, must be the stress getting to you. You have Vasovagal Syncope, it is usually not a serious problem but it makes you faint when you're either too stressed, over heated or strained. 

So you decided to stop, not wanting to faint today. You walked over shakily to the leaving room. 

"Hey Y/N, if you get in my team right now, we can beat Louis'.", Harry said searching for another controller.

"Who's in your team?", you ask, rubbing your temples and sitting next to Niall. 

"Liam. And he sucks."

"Hey!"

"You do suck!"

"No I don't! I'm doing everything in my power, it's your fault you curly headed idiot."

Harry gasped and smacked his shoulder. Zayn, Niall and Louis laughed who clearly seemed to be winning.

"Let's watch a movie after this.", Zayn suggested and everyone agreed as Fifa was going nowhere.

"I'll go make some popcorn.", you suggest, going to the kitchen.

"Yay!", Louis cheered.

As you made the popcorn, you felt your heart starting to race as you thought about how much you still have to cover before the exam. You got the popcorn in the bowl with shaky hands and walked to the living room, keeping it done quickly.

"Y/N are you-SHIT!", is what you heard before you crumbled to the floor.

_______________________________________________________________

Niall's POV:-

"How bout Conjuring?", Harry asked.

"No, no horror movies.", Liam firmly shook his head. "Let's just watch toy story."

"No!", we four said in chorus.

We are deciding on a movie to watch.

"Let's just let Y/N pick.", Zayn said.

"Good idea, I hope she chooses Grease.", Louis said munching on some chips.

I rolled my eyes. I heard Y/N's footsteps coming and moved on the couch to make space for us to cuddle while watching the movie. I want her to relax today, she's been working hard. Especially with her condition, it's important.

I frowned when I saw her hands were shaking as she barely managed to keep the popcorn bowl on the table and looked up at her but it was too late.

"Y/N are you-SHIT!", Liam exclaimed who was nearest to her. I gasped and scrambled to get her, fallen on the ground. I should've seen it.

"Holy shit.", Harry mumbled as we all gathered around her. "Y/N, Y/N, baby.", I patted her cheek. 

"Pulse is fast.", Zayn said who had his fingers wrapped around her wrist. We're all doctors. 

"Lou go get my kit, it's in that room.", I pointed and Louis ran with a nod. 

"Has she been stressing?", Liam asked watching me pick her up and lay her on the couch, putting her feet up on the arm rest.

"Yeah...she feels like she isn't doing enough, trust me she is, she knows everything in that book."

"Shall I go get a cold cloth?", Harry asked.

I nod. Y/N's eyes slowly fluttered open and I sighed in relief. "W-What h-happened?"

"You fainted.", Zayn said and I kissed her forehead. "Princess you should have rested if you didn't feel well."

She sighed trying to get up but I placed a hand on her shoulder, laying her back down. "I-It wasn't that bad. How long have I been out?"

"Just a minute.", Liam said.

"Hey she's up!", Louis said as he came back with the bag and handed it to me. I quickly opened it up. "I'm sorry guys.", she mumbled. 

"Don't be! It's not your fault, how are you feeling?", Harry asked as he came back and laid the cold cloth over her forehead. 

"Thanks Harry, I feel okay."

Harry smiled and nodded. I put the buds of my stethoscope in my ears and rubbed on the bell before placing it on her chest. Zayn meanwhile had wrapped the blood pressure cuff around her arm. 

"Guys I'm fine! You don't need to check me up, this happens all the time!", she said.

"It's important to make sure you're okay after that though love.", Liam said and I nod in approval. He grabbed the pen light from the kit and looked into her eyes. 

"BP's low.", Zayn reported. Well I expected that, blood pressure and heart rate drops when she has a spell. It'll be okay after a few minutes. 

"Drink some water.", Louis said giving her a bottle. "Thanks."

"Heart's fast.", I say taking off my stethoscope. "Princess, take some deep breaths for some time okay?" She nodded and I shifted her head to my lap, stroking her hair. I intertwined my other hand with hers and kissed it. "What triggered it?"

"I don't know, I was just stressed I guess."

"Love you've studied so much, you know much more than what you think. You know you shouldn't get too stressed, so no more of the late night studying, or without breaks. Rest is also important for the body.", I say kissing her nose. 

She sighed and nodded. I smiled and patted her cheek. "It's okay, you're fine princess. I got you. Thanks for helping boys."

"Of course!"

I smiled at them. "We should get going so she can rest.", Zayn said to them and they nodded but Y/N shook her head.

"No, stay, I'm fine boys, we were gonna watch a movie right?"

They all smiled.

"You have the best girlfriend Nialler.", Louis said taking his seat on the couch as Harry went to put in a movie.

"I know.", I whispered pressing a kiss to her lips. "I love you so much."

She smiled a beautiful smile and touched my cheek. "I love you more, thanks for always taking care of me."

"I'm gonna do it all my life.", I promised and pulled her up into a hug. 

"Okay no getting super cheesy or I'm outta here!", Liam said and we all laughed, Y/N and I sharing one more kiss.

She might have a condition that makes her feel so weak and tired sometimes but I'm gonna stay beside her. I'm gonna be here when she wakes up every time.

___________________________________________________

A/N:-

I really hope you liked that! I'm sorry for the delay, I was out of station. I'm working on the other requests! Thanks for the love!