SmallBoom: HE. WHAT!?

Whit3.Ho3: Oh yeah, they did have a kid in the comics, right?

The_Top: Yuh.

Red: OH YEAH! APPARENTLY MY MAMA COULDN'T HAVE KIDS AND MY DAD WAS THE ONE THAT ENDED UP HAVING ME BECAUSE OF HIS QUIRK—!

Whit3.Ho3: IT FUCKING IS LIKE VENOM!!??

SmallBoom: Submissive and breedable.

The_Top: So you BOTH understood the assignment, lmao

Red: Stfu

SmallBoom: I want my dad...

The_Top: Kat..

SmallBoom: I'm sorry.

*SmallBoom Has Gone Offline*

Puppy: He knows we'll find him.

They/Them: Heck yeah! We won't sleep till we do!

Ihatemaths: Explains why Joke passed out today during potrals with one of her students.

BadBitch: Any heros in the area of xx-xxx-xxx?? We might have found something, or someone. Again, any heros in the area of xx-xxx-xxx??

Masaru scoffed at the blond man in front of him. “I swear, touch me and I'll have you on your knees faster than you can say ‘Plus Ultra’.” He threatened through gritted teeth. “Wait,” The man squinted his eyes. “I just realized that that didn't sound right. Can I try again?” Masaru asked, tilting his head a little to the side. Toga giggled with Twice, while Toshinori was loosing his patients. He grabbed the man's face, annoyance on his own as the other made a noise of surprise.

“You know how to get into the security of the school and many many high secured places. Just do as we ask and no one will be harmed, understand?” Now, he thought that was clear, but apparently not. Masaru looked at the man and then, with all his strength, at the hand that cupped his face. He looked back up. “Hwandsy.” And that did it, the group laughed at the comment, while Toshinori sighed and Masaru gave a toothy grin. “Okay, yeah, that was funny.” The blond admitted. He then proceeded to squish the other's cheeks, making the brunet laugh.

With a sigh, Toshinori stood up from his crouching position. “Can you please just do as we say?” The blond asked, he felt uneasy asking, but they've been at this for three days and getting nowhere. Stupid jokes and inappropriate comments were the only things they were getting. “Sure.” The older Bakugou said with a shrug, a smile still on his lips. The group looked at him shocked, surprised that he listened and actually agreed to help them. They were not, however, prepared for what the brunet did next.

Masaru stood up, the ties on his wrist and ankles came undone. He stretched and began to rub his wrist. “How did you-” Toshinori was stopped by the other. “Usually I'm tied up all around my body, not just the small bits.” Spinner and Twice covered their faces while Toga giggled. Toshinori pointed at the man. “Shut- shut up! Stop talking like that!! Why do you do that!?” Masaru laughed at the red faced man. “I'm a horny man, what do you want from me?” He said with a grin, getting close to Toshinori. The blond moved back, uncomfortable.

“Oh, I also forgot to mention this..” The group stared, watching the man's every move. The man backed away from the group and shook his head.

“Are you fucking kidding me!?”

Hello everyone!!

I'm debating on either making a comic or just making small things out of people's ideas. So, with that being said, ima make covers/small skits of YOUR AU/s!

I haven't been feeling well, so now that I'm *semi* better I wanna get some art done!

Here's what ya needa do *yes these are free, I'm just bored*!

1) Comment the Show/movie *so ik*
2) Don't forget the pair and or just characters that you like.
3) Make a small *but w/enough info* description of the AU and the character/s.
4) BE. PATIENT.

That's all ya gotta do! Again, I am already *trying* to finish AND start a comic *special thank you to Haleigh-is-a-minor for the idea* so this will just be side stuff. ^^

Everyone will be credited at ALL. TIMES. So don't about that. *might need your Instagram/Twitter if you have either*

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay Safe!♥🍂