Utahime - Forbidden

A/N
Yeah I'm a whore for AU's. Sue me.
Though if you would like more with the characters in their "natural habitat" if you will, just say the word. Also my preferred style is to write third person but if y'all want a first or second POV I'm not above writing that either. Might make for a more immersive experience for you guys.

She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep this up. She was failing geography despite being a student who averages 4.0 GPAs and there was only one viable reason why it could be. Her damned professor. Prof. Utahime. A tall woman with a strong stature, someone radiated elegance and power, and someone who commanded respect with every word she spoke. She wore blazers that sat on her broad shoulders and pants that accentuated her in all the right places.

'Stop it (Name), she's your professor.' But she couldn't help the way her ears would turn off and her eyes would trail over her back muscles when she took the jacket off and wrote on the chalkboard. Her head was sat in the palm of her hand, her dominant hand sat completely still with her pencil. She'd long since given up trying to take notes, her mind reeling instead in the ways those hands could pin her down.

She had faded from the classroom, her imaginations having her against the desk at the bottom of the tiers and steps, Professor Utahime eating her our from behind. Her tongue working magic against her clit. Then she was on top of it, Utahime's strong fingers inside of her, rubbing her g-spot with the precision of a god.

She imagined raking her fingernails down that strong back as she was getting railed with a strap, her mouth on her tit.

It wasn't until the person beside her started folding their laptop up and putting it away that she snapped out of her dreams. Had she really fallen asleep? Or was she just day dreaming?

Then (Name) hoped to god it was the latter, because since birth she's had a disturbing tendency to talk in her sleep. And she knows that if she was dreaming she certainly wasn't quiet.

It was a small World Geography class, maybe twenty-three people, so it was easy to gain a personal relationship the professor. It was lucky too. Utahime was strict, but she wasn't a monster. She cared about her students as any educator should and wanted to see them succeed. That's why when a student, who from her research was supposedly exceptional, was failing her class she was concerned.

"(Name)," She lifted her head from her bag where she was packing up, and.... Looked uncomfortable? "Do you have time to today to come in during my office hours? I'd like to speak with you."

That was probably the last thing (Name) was hoping to hear, she could still feel the heat and throbbing between her legs, her damp underwear as well. But the stern tone of Utahime's voice made sure she couldn't say no.

But she had time. She had time to go home and clean up. Time to mentally slap herself straight.

"Yes ma'am."

'She's. Your. Professor. (Name). You cannot have such a massive crush on her, now get over it.'

It didn't work.

When she arrived outside the door of Utahime's classroom her heart was ready to pound outside of her chest, it thrummed against her ribcage and she could hear it in her throat. 'It's fine, you can have a conversation with her (Name). You can stay in a room with her. Alone. For like, an hour... oh who are we kidding? You're probably going to trip over your words until she thinks you're a blubbering idiot. She probably already does from the failing grade. She's probably going to tell you to drop the class. She probably hates you.'

In the midst of her self-degrading there was a click from the door in front of her and then it opened. Utahime nearly ran into her.

"Oh, (Name)! You're here already. I was just about to go get a coffee, you can sit down I'll be right with you." She gestured to the chair in front of her desk. "Would you like anything?"