Maki Zenin - A Little Rougher

A/N

Warnings: cunnilingus, fingering, slut shaming, domination, orgasm denial, spanking/hitting,

"Son of a fuck!" She yelled. The jab from the staff to her shoulder had blown her backwards and onto her ass. The gravel dug into her skin, left indents on her palm where she had brushed it away. Her knees were cut up, elbows in no better condition. Rivulets of blood dripped down her forearm. The sun was daunting, hot and demanding, insisting that its warmth be felt. "Go a little easier on me, yeesh."

"(Name), your second grade exam is in two weeks, you need to be trained up." Maki said as she reached her hand out and grabbed hers. She yanked significantly harder than necessary and brought her tumbling in a clumsy manner into her chest. Her hand held the small of her back, faces inches apart.

Heat rose to her cheeks, (Name) turned her head away, flustered by the action.

"I know that, it's just that you're a hell of a lot better than me, and you're not really one to go easy either." For the past three weeks they had been training. Everyday Maki would come by her dorm, when the light was still breaking over the tops of the mountains and the grounds were quiet. It was time the two of them got alone, and she would have enjoyed it had it not been grueling training urged by the other.

"You're not getting out this with flattery."

"It was worth a shot." She said as she pulled away and readied herself into a fighting stance once again. Her eyes sharp and focused.

By the time they had finished and their tasks for the day were long since completed the sun was set and the cicadas chirped into the cool night air. It was the time of the year where you might need a jacket during the evening but shorts during the day. (Name) stepped out of the small bathroom adjoining her dorm in a towel, still lightly dripping water onto the floor.

"The hot water felt nice but my muscles are still sore. Can you please lighten up tomorrow?" She had asked the woman wlying down on her bed. Maki's eyes had been focused into a book, a non-fiction about paradoxes if (name) remembered correctly, but they turned to her when she spoke, all focus shifting onto the dripping girl. With little remorse Maki's eyes raked across her body.

"I'm sorry. I didn't intend to push you that hard," She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and walked over to (Name), who was pulling out some clothes for the evening to change into. Something warm for the chill evening. "You just have so much potential. We can all see it." (Name) shook her head,

"Uh huh, yeah I'm sure." She didn't look at Maki, just kept her gaze turned to her next task.

"Are you really mad at me?" She sounded sincere, guilt lacing the edges of her words and touches turning gentle and apologetic. It wasn't often that they argued or fought, but sometimes Maki would push a joke too far, or (Name) would make a snap comment that she didn't mean. "I am sorry, (Name). We can even take tomorrow as a break."

(Name) turned to her finally, "You mean it?"

"Would I ever lie to you?" She asked, her hands creeping a little lower onto (Name)'s waist.

"I would know if you did." She brought herself closer to Maki, hands resting atop her shoulders in a painfully nonchalant way. "But, I know how you can make it up to me." She said, her gaze trained away and a note suggestiveness to her tone. She was playing with Maki, toying with her, but she had Maki on the defensive from guilt. She could get away with anything.