━━JŪSHICHI

Start from the beginning

Nao then looked back at Daichi. "Hinata won't be having the burnt, Daichi-san. I'll give my other half to him."

The captain then nodded in understanding. However, he started to chuckle—amused at both of them. The two became bewildered thereafter.

"Wow." He said between laughs. "I wasn't planning on giving Hinata that." He pointed at the charred barbecue in the grill. "I was just asking what happened." Daichi stated in mirth. "You should have seen the look on your faces!"

"EH—?!" Nao and Hinata questioned simultaneously, their expressions in clear embarrassment.

"Rest assured, we have enough—if not more. So no one's gonna get half or nothing." He grinned.

"They're for us all." 

"Itadakimasu!"

"Itadakimasu!"

All of them uttered at the same time. They then began to dig in afterwards to the dishes placed on the table. Their company was spent with casual and lighthearted conversations.

"Hey—that's mine!"

A player complained as his teammate took the dish that he was eyeing. Sugawara tried to get it back, but the libero then evaded his plate out from his grasp.

"I have it first so this is mine." Nishinoya put the food on his mouth, chewing and swallowing it whole.

"Tch." Sugawara uttered in annoyance.

"Suga-san." Nao called for him.  "You can have mine." She then handed her portion.

The senior setter began to blush. "Nao?"

The girl proceeded to put it on his plate. "Wait—you shouldn't have to—" Sugawara stated while being flustered.

"Suga-san—it's okay. I still have mine." She assured him, giving the latter a smile. The grey-haired player then gazed at her, quite moved by her generosity.

"Thank you." Sugawara stated while smiling back. He then held her hand. "Nao."

The Karasuno players witnessed how the vice-captain was gazing at her. It was something new, especially when it came to Sugawara. Some of the members then wanted to intervene, but could not make it.

The two were staring at each other for a while until they heard a cough from the other end of the table.

It was the Fuji matriarch. She was looking at the two with a gleam in her eyes.

"Well if you see something that you want—or like—you should go get it." She began to say, directing to all the people in the room. "Before it is too late when someone else will have it."