✨Chapter 12: The Chunin Exams! ✨

It was currently about 7:00 pm and we had just gotten back to Konoha. We were all super tired we all went out for ramen and then headed home but me and Naruto stayed the night at Shikamaru's house.

When me and Naruto got to Shikamaru's house we knocked on the door and it was opened by Yoshino. She greeted us with a smile and hugged us then told us Shika-kun was in his room with Choji. I ran into Shika's room and jumped on top of him while he was laying on his bed. He looked surprised to say the least.

CLICK

I turned around to see Naruto holding a camera and laughing. Did he really just take a picture of us.? Oh well, at least we'll always remember this now. I quickly jump off of Shika and lay next to him.

Time skip

"Okay goodnight guys" I said as I rolled over to face Shikamaru's chest as I fell asleep on the bed with him. Choji and Naruto took the floor. As I was drifting in and out of sleep I could hear Shikamaru's slow breathing and heartbeat. I could smell his cologne that smelled so good. Soon it made me even sleepier and I passed out with my face buried into the side of his chest and our legs tangled together.

Next morning:

I woke up before everyone else and realized I had my head on Shikamaru's chest. I slowly and quietly got off him and snuck out of the window back to my house.

When I got home I headed to my bathroom to shower and get ready. When I got out it was 7:30 am. I put on a cute outfit and headed out on my way to the Hokage's office.

 I put on a cute outfit and headed out on my way to the Hokage's office

The outfit^^

When I got to the Hokage's office I knocked on the door and I was told to enter.

"Sir, do you need any help with anything.?"

"Nope, you have the day off Kokomi, you will be keeping a watch on the people in town for the
Chunin exams and the the exams it self to keep the village safe."

"Yes sir"

I leave and go get my nails done like a bad bitch then head home to change.