But why?

"I don't get you." I muttered angrily.

"What's there to get?" Terra asked softly from beside me, wrapping her hand in mine. "I miss you- and I want us to be back together..."

"Come on Terra. We never work. This will be, what? Our fifth time trying this?"

"Well maybe we should work through our problems instead of running from them." She pointed out haughtily.

I raised my brows at her, surprised. "You were the one who left me!" I shouted, running a hand through my hair. "Four out of the damn five times!"

She furrowed her brow in frustration, "did I?"

I rolled my eyes and pressed past her. "I really can't do this again."

"Hey Garfield-" raven said, entering the room happily, sliding on the tiles as she laughed happily. "Oh." She said quietly, noticing Terra. Her cheeks flicked pink, clearly embarrassed to be showing off her carefree side.

"Hey, Rave. What's up?" I smiled knowingly at her.

"If you're busy..." She motioned toward the door, her eyes glued to the floor. "I can go." Her voice was hushed.

"Please, give us a bit of space." Terra glared at Raven. "You always come in at the worst times." She muttered quietly.

"Quiet." I scolded her, turning back to Raven. "Please, what's up?"

She gazed up at me and smiled sadly, "just wanted to know if you wanted to go out for lunch..."

"Lunch sounds... Perfect." I set a hand on her head and turned to Terra. "I have plans. sorry, maybe we can talk another time?"

She gawked at me, "seriously? With her again?"

"Who said I ever stopped?" I asked her quietly, gazing down at Raven who's face was about as red as a tomato.

"Fine." Her voice was hard as she pushed past us to the elevator. "I'll talk to you later, Beast boy."

"Garfield."I muttered, glancing at her over my shoulder. "It's always been Garfield."