+Chapter 12+

Word Count: 1,323
Kinda feel like this and
the next two chapters were
quite rushed but hopefully
you all will like them.

Ranboo and Sapnap had been begging Abigail and Jackson to let the two go to the Over World. Now, why did they want to go to the Over World? Well, they wanted to hang out at a beach, and it was common sense that there was no trace of water in the Nether, just plain lava. The two weren't even going to go inside the water, the two would get hurt if they did. One, Ranboo being half Enderman couldn't touch water at all, and two, Sapnap having the abilities that he has can't go into water either, fire and water..not a good match.

However, Abigail and Jackson were worried that something bad would happen to the two if they did go into the Over World. The last time Ranboo was there, he was being hunted down. The last time Sapnap was there, things didn't really turn out well with Bad and Skeppy. At some point, the two had gotten tired of all the "please" that the two boys kept repeating over and over. So, they agreed to let them go to the Over World, the only condition was that the two didn't go too far from the portal that they exited out of and that they didn't interact with anyone.

"Sapnap! Are you almost ready? You've been in there for 30 minutes!" Ranboo said with a groan. Sapnap was in his room, he had been looking through his closet trying to find something to wear, something that would make someone think that he was actually going to jump into the ocean, something that wouldn't cause him to get all hot from the warm heat in the Over World.

Sapnap opened his bedroom door, seeing Ranboo standing there. He wore a plain white t-shirt, a short sleeved floral button up on top, along with some white shorts. "You took 30 minutes...just to wear that?!" Ranboo exclaimed, waving his hands around and motioning to the ravenette's oufit.

Sap wore a white button up, revealing his bare stomach and chest, along with some black shorts. "Look, it's hard to look for something that would match with my great looks," Sapnap said with a cocky tone. Ranboo laughed, rolling his eyes. The taller boy got a hold of the ravenette's hand, dragging him down the long hallways and into the living room, saying a quick bye to Abigail and Jackson.

After that, they left the fortress and ran towards the portal. The two jumped through the purple particles, appearing in the Over World. The blue sky, white clouds, extremely hot and bright sun made Sapnap and Ranboo squint. The two were so used to seeing dark areas, red covering their surroundings, lava slowly falling down into the lava lakes, little lights that illuminated the area, though not as harsh as you would think.

"Ugh, too bright!" Ranboo groaned, lifting his arm up and covering his face from the sun. Sapnap nodded in agreement, getting a hold of the taller's hand and dragging him to a nearby beach. The two shared laughs and giggles as they joked around, running towards the ocean, excitement radiating off of them.

There were a few chairs on the sand, the two sitting down. They had brought a basket filled with food, snacks and drinks. Sapnap opened the basket, grabbing two glass cups and a big container filled with lemonade. He poured himself and Ranboo some of the drink, handing a cup to the taller. Ranboo gladly took the drink, taking a big sip, slightly scrunching up his face from how sour it was.

"Is it bad? M- maybe we should have something el-" Sapnap began, a bit of panic beginning to show. Ranboo stopped him though, an amused laugh escaping from him.

"No no! It's just a little sour, I think you added too many lemons," Ranboo said with a smile. Sapnap let out a phew, taking a sip from his lemonade and understanding how sour it was. Ranboo couldn't help but laugh hysterically from the little face that the ravenette had done.

"Look! Dolphins!" Sapnap exclaimed, sitting on his knees and pointing at the animals. Ranboo leaned forward, slightly squinting as he looked at the dolphins, seeing they swam around, leaped out of the water and dived back in.

"Ooh, there's a shell," Ranboo said, getting up from the chair and reaching for the shell. He sat back down, handing it to Sapnap so he could look at it. The ravenette stared at it in awe, turning it around on his hand. "Can we take it back?" Sapnap asked, slightly pouting.

Ranboo giggled, nodding. Sapnap squealed, shoving the shell into a little pocket in the basket. The duo stared at the water, the way it lightly sparkled from the sun shining off of it. They couldn't hear people walking towards the ocean, they couldn't even hear them talking.

Those people got closer and closer to them, wondering who they were since they didn't think anyone would be there. "Hello?" one of them said from afar. Sapnap and Ranboo both got off the chairs, looking behind them to see who the group was.

"S- Sapnap..?" George quietly said, tears slightly filling his eyes as he stared at the raven haired boy. Sapnap looked at the brunette, slowly backing away. Ranboo noticed this, getting a hold of the boy's hand.

"Sap, who are these people?" Ranboo asked, looking at him with a confused expression.

"These are- these were my friends before..you know," Sapnap said, looking down at the ground. He didn't want to see them, not at this time. Wilbur, Dream, Karl and Quackity were there with George.

"Come on George, we should go.. you know we can't be around him," Wilbur said, placing a hand on George's shoulder, looking at Sapnap up and down in disgust. Ranboo stood in front of the smaller male, ready if the others were thinking of hurting him. "But he's our friend! You can't just hate him because of that stupid accident!"

"Oh please, didn't you see him? He just stood there, doing nothing to help Philza after he hurt him! Bad and Skeppy warned us that he would do something like that to any of us if he found out how to control his powers, and look, he already knows," Dream said, motioning for the brunette to go home.

"Dream, you know damn well he wouldn't hurt us, we've known him since we were kids for fucks sake!" George yelled, pulling away from the blonde and running towards the ravenette. Ranboo knew that Sapnap didn't want to see the brunette, he could tell from how Sapnap was hiding behind him.

"Don't come any closer," Ranboo said, holding out his hand to stop George. The brunette looked at Sap, concerned clearly on his face. Sapnap just shook his head, a tight hold on Ranboo's shirt. Little purple particles began to appear around the taller male, his eyes glowing a bright purple.

"George, get away from them!" Karl yelled. Quackity was about to run after the brunette, getting stopped by the others. "Leave before you get hurt.." Ranboo said, his voice changing just like an Enderman's.

"Calm down Ranboo... don't become what everyone said you would be.." Sapnap whispered to the other, tugging on his arm. Ranboo sighed, grabbing the ravenette's hand and teleporting away. George stood there in shock, he never thought that Sapnap would just leave him like that.

"Let's go," Dream said, grabbing George's arm and dragging him away from the beach. The brunette watched from afar as the last few purple particles disappeared into the air, the cold breeze hitting his face. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, opening them and walking away with his friends.