Stupid Alpha Kidnapped Me, And Now I Can't Leave Because I'm His Soulmate

It had been a week since this whole mess had happened, and let me tell you, this mess was turning out to be real fun.

Shall I update you, yes.

Ever since our big argument/ big make out. Me and Ryan keep making out every opportunity we got.

In the elevator

On the stairs

In the kitchen

In his room

Everywhere.

We kissed every opportunity we got, in fact we kissed so much, I think it was becoming un-healthy.

And I know what you’re thinking…”geez desperate much?”

Actually no, but Ryan’s passion and his “need” for me gave me an amazing feeling inside and what better way to thank him than to kiss him?

Today I had woken up to find a folded vanilla colored letter sitting on my dresser. I stretched my arms and legs and walked over to the dresser to read what it said.

Pool. 9 AM. Wear this.

I wondered what “this was” until I noticed the skimpy black bikini laying underneath the letter’s envelope.

So I’m guessing were going swimming.  This should be fun. I glanced at the clock to see how much time I had to get ready. It was 8:30, so I had about half an hour to get ready for the pool. I rushed in and out of the shower, slipped on the bikini, white shorts and black t-shirt. Oh yeah, did I mention Ryan and his little buddies packed up all my necessities for me and brought them here. How sweet.

I brushed my teeth, and then brushed my hair carefully, placing it in a high ponytail. I checked my reflection in the mirror. Great.

As my flip-flops slapped against the marble stairs, I asked a couple of house cleaners that were cleaning, where the pool was at. After I received directions, I curiously walked around till I found myself outside. I walked around the corner and found a huge pool. Complete with a slide, two diving boards, and other intricate entertaining things floating around the pool. The sad thing was, it was empty, no one was there. As my smile fell into a frown I felt a pair of warm hands covering my eyes.

“Hmm who could it be?” I tapped my chin with my index finger.

My answer was a kiss on the cheek.

“Mm, good kisser…I’m curious now.” I giggled.

My response was a kiss on my lips.

A perfect kiss. A kiss that was just like Katy Perry said…fireworks.

I turned around to face Ryan…Ryan in only swimming boxers, the rest of his body was a godly sculpture I was lucky enough to admire it. Let’s just say, and “abs” and “ceps” you could think of, he had. Well, I shouldn’t be surprised, I’m guessing as a werewolf you run around a lot.

As we gazed into each other’s eyes, I felt a smirk appear on his lips. A dangerous smirk. On e I could..Should not trust.

All of a sudden my feet were lifted from the ground and the next thing I felt was freezing ice cold water hit my back.

I opened my eyes and realized I was in the pool, more like at the bottom, so I swam up, but before I could swim to the surface, something..someone pulled me back down and turned me around and kissed me.

Ryan.

I love his name. It sounded perfect. At least it did to me.

As we rose to the surface, I noticed he started staring at me.

“What?” I asked laughing.

“First off you look great in that bikini, and second off, it’s official, you’re my soul mate.”