Stupid Alpha Kidnapped Me, And Now I Can't Leave Because I'm His Soulmate

*The Chapter That You Guys Have Been Waiting For*

*Update First! So I would like to dedicate this chapter to ALL of my fans, my next one will be dedicated to, well, the most dedicated fan. So check to see how many comments you've made, how many messages you've sent and just how "fan-ly" you are. The winners for the following chapters will have the chapter dedicated to them, and get to choose "song of the chapter". GOOD LUCK. This chapter is long, yes I know, but I had a lot I wanted to explain and lots of new things I wanted to bring up so it took a lot of writing. ENJOY

PLEASE READ MESSAGE ABOVE BEFORE YOU READ THE STORY!

____________________________________________________________________________________

A Decision

A month had passed since I had last seen or even heard of werewolves. It was like I was back in reality, were werewolves didn't exist, and there were no such things as "soul mates". The sad part was, there were werewolves, and one in particular was making my heart ache like no other boy had made my heart ache before.

Ryan

I didn't dare say it out loud, in fact I tried my hardest not to think about it. I figured, if Ryan had the ability to chase me and manage to keep up with a Lamborghini, then I didn't want to test his other potential skills, like mind reading.

This whole month, I spent my time thinking, brainstorming on all the events that had happened. I knew I couldn't stay away forever. I had to go back eventually and face the facts. But in the mean time, I stayed home alone, watched movies, did the daily grocery shopping and worked. Anything to keep my mind off of what had happened. I didn't have the need for school because I had graduated early my junior year. 30 credits in total, and straight A student. Now look at me.

As I walked home from work, I decided to make a quick run to the store for some food and maybe even a new tooth brush! Yeah new tooth brush! (note: the sarcasm). When I walked in the small local grocery store, I noticed a few people I had known in high school, and I tried to avoid their shocked gaze as their eyes met mine. One boy, a blond haired boy, with pale milky skin, made his way from the fruit section towards me. I rolled my eyes. Oh not another one of those guys who's going to think he's cool for asking a girl out at a grocery store.

"You smell delicious." I heard him say as he sniffed my neck.

I backed up and gave him my "who do you think you are?" look.

"Hey buddy, back up, your taking away all my personal oxygen" I said as I grabbed a few things and made my way to the checkout counter.

I heard him mumble something like "not like I need it"

I payed the lady thanked her and made my way out. Wow. It had gotten dark.

I noticed 'stalker' guy was still following me, so I turned around abruptly and asked.

"What do you want from me?"

This guy had nothing better to do then stalk me?

"Oh just looking for a quick snack" He said leaning against the wall casually.

"What are you? A vampire?" I asked laughing.

"Well...actually I am. How'd you know?" He smirked.

Well, now would be a good time to breath, and run. But wait, if werewolves exist, then why am I even surprised vampires exist. I bet you there's other monsters out there too.

"Hmm. I figured. Your too obvious man, who goes around saying their looking for a snack." I said smirking back. I wasn't going to show him I was scared of him. Did I believe he was a vampire? Yes. Because there were two gleaming sharp canines extracting from his teeth.