Part thirty-one: everything was blurry

Comenzar desde el principio

Mix was quiet, said nothing. Not like he didn't have anything to say, more like he couldn't make up any words. It was like he couldn't think properly having Earth so close to him. Being pinned to the door by Earth, feeling Earth's strong arms wrapped around his waist, having Earth's eyes looking at his lips as if there was nothing he wanted to taste more in the world...all of that felt too good to be true.

Mix could feel that sparkle inside him erupting into a whole passionate, all-consuming fire, fuelled by no one else but the irresistible man in front of him.

Earth looked into Mix's eyes once again — a silent question for one more affirmation that this was really what Mix wanted. Without any hesitation Mix nodded his head and at that moment he could see the slight change in Earth's eyes; Earth wanted it as much as Mix did.

It was tender, soft, almost like their lips weren't even touching; that was the first feeling Mix felt when Earth leaned in and their lips melted into one, but it didn't last more than a brief second before Earth groaned into the butterfly kiss, pressed Mix even stronger to the door and kissed him more. More passion, more force, more need, more want, more love.

Somehow Mix's hands ended up around Earth's neck, pulling him even closer. Earth sucking and biting on Mix's lips turned everything in Mix into a complete mess. Everything in him was chaos, everything around him was blurry. Only Earth wasn't, only the ghost wasn't blurry at all.

Mix moaned after another bite on his lower lip that send a wave of shivers all over his body. His mouth opened allowing Earth to taste it as much as he wanted to. Their tongues collide for the first time making a volcano erupt in Mix's stomach.

A low groan made its way through Earth's throat, his hands gliding from Mix's waist to the thighs, patting them, waiting for Mix to wrap his legs around him.

Every touch of Earth's hands was making Mix even more of a mess than he already was. The way Earth's hands slowly glided towards Mix's thighs and then the light patting on them; the clear signal that Earth wasn't planning to stop and Mix wasn't planning to stop either but unlike his boyfriend, Mix needed to breathe.

He jumped lightly, wrapping his legs and arms tightly around Earth, their lips disconnected allowing Mix to take in a much need air.

Their foreheads were pressed together, Mix's eyes only half-open, his breathing irregular a clear opposite to Earth's eyes wide open admiring the pure beauty of his angelic boyfriend, and his chest not moving, no need for it when there was a hole in it anyway.

"That—was the best kiss I have ever had," Mix mumbled, reconnecting their lips again.

Earth hmmed in contentment, kissing Mix back with the same eagerness that Mix was kissing him, his eyes open for a short while as he moved them to the sofa. Mix was sitting on his lap, sucking on his tongue and pulling on his hair, lost in the passionate moment.

Earth was rubbing and squeezing Mix's thighs, now when he could do it as much as he wanted to; he loved Mix's thighs from that first moment he touched them through the blanket. Happiness engulfed him when he realized that they don't need that blanket anymore. They could touch skin to skin, body to body, lips to lips whenever they wanted to.

Mix's hands slipped from Earth's shoulders to his chest, stopping there, his lips stopping too. "I...wow..." his breathing was still heavy and his heartbeat wasn't better either. But it was there unlike Earth's.

Mix ran his fingers around the still visible hole right where the heart was. It was weird seeing the hole in Earth's chest yet everything about Earth was screaming that he was alive but the dead heart laying under that hole only needed to be eerie silent to confirm that Earth wasn't alive.

Not yet.

"I love you," Earth said, taking Mix's hands in his, interlocking their fingers.

"I love you," Mix smiled, "I may love you now, even more, when I know what your lips can do."

"Oh," Earth raised his eyebrow, "hmm...my lips can do more than that."

Mix smirked, "I believe that, what I don't believe after this, however, is that you haven't kissed anyone for over half a century. There's no way."

Earth laughed wholeheartedly, "and who was I supposed to kiss? Praewa? Nothing against your grandmother but eww no thank you."

"Eww, don't even," Mix made a disgusted face, "I don't want to have that picture in my head."

"Glad we are on the same page here," Earth said, running his thumb over Mix's knuckles.

"Ummm," Mix bit his lower lip as if it wasn't bitten enough by Earth, "can I ask something?" His eyes fixated on Earth's chest.

"What is it, angel?"

"Your chest...I mean heart, the wound — do you feel it getting better?"

To be continued...

P.S. we are officially entering the "make out any chance you get era"  ...sooo I guess...enjoy it while it lasts...😘