"We need to retreat!" He yelled.

"No! We need to take him out now! We dont know when we'll see him again." Ron yelled back.

Harry shook his head wrapping his arm around Tim.

Technically Ron was second in command but this was suicide and he knew it. He never thought with his head.

Harry groaned. "Dammit ron" he growled hearing Tim groan.

Just then the building Harry was behind crumbled..

"That's it! Everyone retreat, back to base!" He yelled.

Immediately the other men apparated. Harry the last one to leave seeing Ron turn his angry eyes on him.

....

Harry held Tim up as the all apparated into the medical wing at the Ministry. Someplace Harry noticed they ended more and more.

Draco looked up seeing about several men pop out of nowhere. He stayed put slouching in the chair as healers walked over.

Harry sat Tim on the bed.

Harry felt Ron pull him to the side.

"That wasn't your call to make Harry. You're NOT in charge." Ron snapped.

Harry shook his head."I know I'm not but if we would have stayed Lestrange would have killed us all! Everyone is already nursing an injury!."

"That's NOT the point. I'm in charge! This isn't Hogwarts. You HAVE to listen to me" Ron snapped turning.

Draco inwardly groaned as Ron saw him.

"Look what the snake dragged in. Im surprised you left your little castle" he snapped. "Oi guys we have a Malfoy here!" He shouted as others looked glaring.

Harry looked at Draco but he didn't seem the same. Ever since he had first met Draco he could feel his magic humming but now it was like Dracos magic was dampened.

Draco sighed rising walking to the door pausing as Ron stepped in his path wand raised.

"And where do you think you're going? Its not fair I LOST a brother while you get to live the same rich life." Ron spat.

Harry watched. "Ron stop-"

Rons head turned. "Again, I don't listen to you" he snapped

Draco let out a sigh. "I'm not here to fight Ronald. I was saddened to hear about your loss, but I have business to attend to so if you'll excuse yourself" he stated not once reaching for his wand surprising Harry as Draco walked around Ron and to the door.

Ron pulled his wand back. "You bloody git, Stupify!" He yelled striking Draco in the back

Draco went flying forward crashing into a bed.

Blaise and the head healer came running out hearing the noise.

Draco sat up tasting metallic in his mouth. He wiped the blood from his mouth as Blaise jogged over pulling him up.

"You alright man?" Blaise asked

Draco nodded.

"That was assault Weasley! I work with the minister and will have you stripped of your job!" Blaise yelled. "It takes a COWARD to attack someone with their back turned!".

Draco watched Rons face turn red as the men around watched.

Draco touched Blaises shoulder. "No need for that Blaise. I have more important things to attend to. Stop by my place sometime soon." Draco turned walking out.