"I know...I know you will not ask me anything...So I'll tell it by myself...Actually, my producer has offered another movie..." He said sipping the glass of water.

"Ohhh...Super..." She said being excited.

"Let me complete..." He said in a stern tone and she fell silent while he continued "The problem here is...the genre of the story...It's kind of horror...I mean mystery thriller...and I'm not sure whether people can accept me in such story...So you tell me...what do you think...??"

"If you find the script flawless...If you really liked the script...Then please go for it...Audience will love the movie if the story is good...and not about the character you played...Of course, your role is important but it's not the only thing that audience love...Your performance in any role is your strength...So...I feel...you can go for it...But the story for any mystery, thriller, horror should be flawless...None should raise a question in the story...Remaining aspects like director, music and all, I know you will choose the best..." She finished expressing her point of view looking at her hands all the time while his eyes were fixed on her without blinking.

Seeing him silent, she said "I...I'm sorry if I over spoke..."

"Hey...stop saying sorry all the time Nandu..." He said with a smile that melts her.

The waiter served them the food and they continued talking about the shoots, promotions and about her work.

"Thanks for clearing my confusion..." He said once they were done with dinner and he ordered a dessert that they can share.

"My pleasure...I gave my opinion as one among the audience sir..." She said with a smile.

"Now just stop calling me sir...I already said that you can call me Manik..." Manik said placing his elbows on the table.

She nodded in a no with a smile. He twisted his lips at his failed attempt and checked his phone till the waiter arrived with the dessert.

She waited for him to look at the dessert and continue eating but no. He purposely didn't look so that she will call him by his name since he knew that she sensed his irritation when she addressed him as sir.

"Umm..." She tried to speak and cleared her throat and he waited.

"Suniye..." She called and he looked at her in surprise and then chuckled.

She clearly knows how to surprise him with unexpected words. He heard that way of calling when his mother called his father.

He just chuckled and shared the dessert while she sat clueless of his reaction.

After few seconds, he realized something and said "Wait a second...Then what's my contact name in your mobile...??"

She smiled sheepishly concentrating on her share of dessert to which he frowned. He simply grabbed her mobile which was placed at her side and she smiled for the playful act. He dialled her number and saw his number displaying 'HERO calling...'

He looked at her being amused and she maintained the same smile.

"Really...?? Hero...?? Did you save my name as hero at first itself...?? Even before I told you about my movie offer...??" He asked in disbelief and she answered "Umm...Actually I saved as Mr. Magnetic eyes and then changed immediately..."

He let out a laugh and said "Magnetic eyes...?? Uhumm..."

He teased her and blushed with the compliment and placed her mobile back at her side. She thought for a second and dialed his number and peeped in to see her number displaying 'Miss Autograph calling...'

He smiled at her and she blushed. They finished the dessert and Manik settled the bill while Nandini walked behind him.

Before he could say anything, she said "It's already 11...Restaurant is closed...We can leave I think..."

He thought for a second and nodded with a smile. They walked out of the restaurant and his car was on the other side of the road. It was a small road and he walked to get the car and turned back to see a car coming towards her. In the next second, he pulled her towards him while she closed her eyes being scared.

"It's okay...Relax..." He said parting away from her.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him and he smiled giving her senses back in action. He went to the driver's side and looked at her again before getting in and she smiled at him.

They got into the car and the ride was silent for some time.

"So...Got tickets for the movie...??" He asked when they are 15 minutes away from her place.

"Yup...Excited..." She said clasping her hands making him smile to his fullest.

"Give me a call once you watched the movie...I want your review..." He said and she bit her lower lip hiding her happiness.

He dropped her home and got back to his and texted her that he has reached. He got freshen up and was ready to hit the bed. He scrolled through the social media and found his name was trending in twitter.

For a second, he chucked it since it was trending every now and then from the day of his movie updates. But then, he opened to go through the tweets and was shocked seeing the tweets and pictures.

Ignore mistakes...