"Don't worry dude, I'm gay," I heard Chase whisper, "you can have her only if you treat her right."

I elbow Chase in the ribs and give him a dirty look.

"Come on, I'll sneak you guys in. " Louis smiles and winks at me.

I could feel the blush form on my face, but shake it off and follow louis and Chase into the house.

Before we got any farther, I pulled louis back. "When you see my mom, tell her that me and Chase are going to be out late and will stay at a hotel. Just that and nothing more."

Louis smiles and nods then continues walking.

The room suddenly filled with distant laughter and chitter chatter. As we walk through the house, the voices get louder.

"LOUIS! Hey mate! Who was at the door?"

I grab Chase and pull him behind a wall, signaling Louis to go on.

"Ummm, no one mate. I guess they went away."

I peek out of the corner to see who was talking. He had brown hair, and a scruffy looking beard.

Lime? Lami?

Liam! That's his name!

"Liam fricken Payne!" Chase whispers into my ear. I shush him so he doesn't catch any attention.

"Really? You were out there pretty long. Anyways. Come on! We were waiting for you."

Liam starts to pull louis out of the room we were in. Before he was completely gone, louis looks back and gives us a look saying "I'm sorry!"

After the coast is clear, Chase and I quietly go across to room towards the stairs.
I can't help but to look into the room louis was pulled into.

And sure enough, there was all the members of One Direction. Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry. ( I miss Zayn already!!😭😩). Harry seemed to be perfectly fine.

Pig.

I drag Chase up the stairs and too my room.

"Ok. Take a couple of clothes cause we might stay there awhile." I pull out two suit cases. One for me and one for Chase.

As we are packing, we hear heavy footsteps running up the stairs.

"Hold on! I just gotta grab something from my room!"

"Crap! Its Harry! Hide!"
I grab Chase and go into the Walk in closet. Lot more roomie then it sounds though.

We stay quiet. Nothing happens and we are about to get out of the closet until we hear something start to creek.

"I thought I left this thing open."

Harry. He's going through the secret door. Now I know why it was open when I came home for the first time.

"Gosh dang, I need to make this thing bigger." He keeps whispering these things to himself.

I open the door just a bit so I can see what he is doing. What is he doing in my room?

Why is he is he using the secret passage way?

"Blake....."

What the heck.

"Blake, I am so sorry..... I'm so so so sorry. Where are you? Please come home?"

I feel Chase rub my shoulder, trying to sooth me.  I hear my bed creek, signaling that Harry had sat down. I open the door a little more.

Sure enough, there was Harry sitting in my bed with his head laying in his hands. His long hair moving left and right from him shaking his head. He had something in his hand. Not just something, but my little bear that I always carried with me. The bear that I loved more than anything because Harry gave it to me when I was only 3. I always had it with me, even when I was at the age where I left home. I meant to take it with me but I left it by accident. When I found out I left it, I was deviated.

He was clutching it, holding it to his chest tightly. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."

A tear went down my face, but I quietly wiped it away. I hear him say one last thing.

"I just can't tell them about you Blake..... I just can't. I don't want anyone knowing and I will never get to tell you the reason."

With that he stood up and opened the secret door and went back to his room, but not before I notice something.

He took my bear with him, still clutching it to his chest.

---
---------
*not edited*
Two update its one day!!' Oh YA!!! Sorry I have not been updating. I've been really busy. A family member of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to have surgery so I've been helping with that most of the time!!

But thank you guys for reading and please please please vote and comment!! :D