Chapter 9-The Truth Will Set You Free

Comincia dall'inizio

When I finish saying that, they all laugh.

We all become quiet when my mom says, “Maybe something is wrong and she does not want us to worry.”

I let out a small growl when William says, “How about we just ask her I mean she has a whole pack worried about her.”

Thinking about it for a few minutes I say, “That maybe just what we have to do.” Thinking about what could be wrong with her. Let us just say that no work was done that day.

{Christel’s POV}

After blocking Hunter from my mind, I started getting nervous. After that, our pack doctor walked in.

“How are you feeling today sweetie?” She asks.

“Better it is just getting harder to hide” Pointing at my stomach, “From everyone” I reply.

“So you still have not told Hunter or anyone.” She asks.

 When I shake my head, she sighs and says, “How about we find out what you are having?” I nod and my mood changes.

She puts the gel on my baby bump and moves the stick to see what is in my stomach. After a few minutes of silence, clicking and typing, she moves the stick that she was using.

She looks at me, “So would you like to know the gender?”

When I nod, she hands me a paper towel to clean up the gel and walks over to the printer thing that prints out the ultrasound pictures. When I am cleaned up she hand me a piece of paper with two pictures taped on it. When I read it and understand I look up at her with my eyes wide.

“That’s right dear you are having a girl and a boy.” She then hands me another copy of the pictures alone without any paper attached to them.

Looking at her, I say, “Shit! Now I will have to tell sometime because I will be getting harder to hide what I can barely hide now.”

She comes over, hugs me, and says, “Sweetie I know why you are scared to tell but the truth will be better for you and will cut back on your stress of hiding it from everyone.”

I nod then she says, “Keep me updated.” I nod again then leave.

Before I head home, I head to the mall because if I am going to tell anyone I want it to be creative and I need more shirts. I walk in the baby story and find shirts that say ‘Mommy’s Little Man’ and another that say ‘Daddy’s Little Princess’. Then I go pay for them when the cashier asks if they are for Gracelyn, I quickly nod even though I am lying.

I walk a little ways, go into Hunter’s favorite store, and grab a few more hoddies and shirts. The guy that is working as the cashier is human so he does not ask me any questions.

I quickly stop in the gift store and buy two teddy bears on with a pink bow around the neck and one with a blue. Before I head home, I see a shirt that I just need to pull everything together. It says I am having twins with an arrow pointing down at were my tummy would be. Once again, I am thankfully for a human cashier.  

When I get home before I walk in, I stuff the other bags in the big gift bag then grab my purse and walk in and see everyone sitting in the living room. They all look at me then the bag with confusion written all over their faces.

I cut my mom off by holding up one finger, “Hold that thought I have to pee really badly.” She nods.

Fine I will confess I do have to pee just not bad. However, it got them to wait on what they were going to say. When I get into the bathroom I quickly change into the new shirt that says what I am about to tell them in case they are slow. I lay the shirts in the bottom then set the bear’s on top and add tissue paper to hide what is in the bag. Then I walk out into mine and Hunter’s I put on one of my new hoddies and zip it up to hide the words then walk downstairs with my nerves going crazy.

{Hunter’s POV}

Christel come back in and sit on the opposite side of all of us but before she does, she sits a bag on the coffee table. When no one moves she points to the bag and we all look at then look at each other confused.

“Well are you all going to open it?” She asks.

Abby walks up to the bag and starts pulling out the pink and blue tissue paper. Then she sets two teddy bears on the table one with a pink bow and one with a blue bow next is two onsies saying ‘Mommy’s Little Man’ and ‘Daddy’s Little Princess’.

Abby looks up at her then says, “Are these presents for Gracelyn and Ty?”

She shakes her head and sets a folded piece of paper on the table that has two ultrasound pictures on it saying boy and girls. We all look at each other still confused.

She stands up and we can tell she is angry, “Do I have to spell it out for you?” She says while unzipping her hoddie.

When I see what it says my eyes widen and I look at everything Abby took out of the bag then it clicks. I look at everyone who is looking at me as if they are seeing what I will do.

I get up walk up to Christel and I can feel her nerves, “This is for real?” I say looking at everyone, “I am not dreaming right?”

When they shake their heads I look back at Christel then down at her stomach and say, “How long have you been keeping this from us?”

She holds up four fingers, “Four months.”

The girls go crazy and start running to her. I end up turning around growling at them to which everyone laughs.

I turn back, look at Christel, and see her eyes still unsure of how I will act. Therefore, I quickly grab face in my hand and start kissing her. When we part, I hug her.

Looking at her I say, “I love you Chrissy.”

I see the happiness return to her eyes when she says, “I love you too Hunter.” Then she points to her stomach and says, “Also by how they are kicking they love you too.”

Everyone ends up laughing and coming over to congratulate us. Everything seems to be finally going good for us all. I hope it stays like that.

{Grandpa Kinley’s POV}

My beta comes in the room, “We think we have located them.”

I look at him with an evil huge grin on my face, “Where is that?”

“Two towns over. However our connection is not positive that it is them.” Her says.

I growl, “FIND OUT FOR SURE!” He nods then leaves.

Christel my dear granddaughter I will be coming for you. Mark my word I will kill your mate and make you watch. Then I will make you mate with my betas son. It will all work out well. I say while looking at the picture of her on my office wall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read~Vote~Comment

I want to put dedications on my chapters. So if you want a dedication comment and let me know. <3