Chapter 9-The Truth Will Set You Free

5 Months Later…

Looking back at the clock is see I have about half an hour until I have to be at my appointment and Hunter still has not gone into his office to work on some pack work. You see Hunter and Ty are now the official Alpha and Beta. Hunter and I mated about a month after they got back from their week trip.

I now have a new baby brother that is 3 months old his name is Braylen. Gracelyn had her twins just about a month ago she went into labor early. Her and Ty’s first born was their son Alek then their daughter Ember.

There will be a new baby in about two months. I am pregnant but I have not told anyone yet and it is getting harder to cover it I am running out of my bigger shirts. I am scared to go shopping with the girls so I go when they are all busy so they cannot see my stomach. I find out today what I am having so I am a little happy but nervous also. I know I have to tell everyone soon but there is one person I am scared will find out.

I walk down and grab a bottle of water out of the fridge when Hunter walks into his office. Therefore, I quickly rush out the door yelling to the girls in the living room that I will be back later.

{Hunter’s POV}

There is a knock on the office door not long after Ty and I went in to make sure everything is up to date.

I yell, “Come in!”

Looking up I see the all the girls. Gracelyn walks over and sits on Ty’s lap and the other girls sit in the chairs. Looking around I do not see Christel or the little one.

Looking at Gracelyn is say, “Where are the little one and my mate?”

She holds up the baby monitor so I know the little ones are asleep, “As for Christel she left said she will be back later.”

I look at her weird, “Again? Where did she go?”

All she does is shrug. Now I am worried because Christel has been weird lately and distant.

I mind link her, “Where did you go?”

She replies, “I have something to do. I am being called so I will see you when I get home.” Then she blocks me from her mind. This is odd.

Looking at them I say, “She blocked me again after replying. I am getting worried. Do you think she is cheating on me?” I start to panic.

Abby quickly says, “Do you feel anything coming off from her wolf or inside your stomach?”

I look at her but shake my head, “I actually feel that she is happy about something.”

“If she was cheating you would feel it and it would feel like you were going through hell. Trust me been there done that.” Abby says. Then I hear a growl coming from Jared.

She lays her head on his shoulder at that time everyone else comes in the room. William looks around at everyone smiling but then frowns I think he just noticed Christel is gone.

“Where is she?” He asked.

I shrug, “She did not tell the girls and blocked me from her mind link.”

Meaghan looks confused, “That is weird but then again she has been acting a little different.”

Looking at her, “What have you noticed?” I ask.

“Well for one she has not worn any heels for the last four months; she is more cautious with our magic training. Plus whenever you see her she has on a big shirt or one of your hoddies.” She replies.

 I nod, “I know I had to try and fit into one of her old sweaters since she has all my hoddies. Let us just say, that did not work well and it was in a men’s size.”