Chapter 15-The Truth Is Not Always What You Want To Hear..

{Grandpa Kinley’s POV}

“I am going to unfreeze your mouth so you can talk. However I will not let you move.” Christel says through clenched teeth.

She waves her hand in a circular motion and I feel the pressure lifted from my head.

“Ok I will tell you whatever you want.” I say hoping my granddaughter will unfreeze me.

“Why do you not want me having Hunter as a mate?” She asks with an eyebrow raised.

Biting my lip, I say, “Anything but that.”

I hear her growl, and then she snaps her fingers and appears right in front of me. My eyes go wide when that happens and wide when she grabs my hair and yanks my head up to look at her.

I can tell by the look in her eyes that she is seeing and I do not have to explain.

{Christel’s POV}

**Grandpa Kinley’s Memory**

“Why should I choose you as a mate?” A young girl looks at my grandpa.

“I am stronger and can protect you.” He says pointing next to him and says, “What can this kid do that does not involve magic?”

She looks at the person next to my grandpa. My grandpa’s head slowly turns and I can see a person with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

“So Jeff, why should I choose you as my mate?” The mystery girl says.

“I know how to treat you. Do you really think Ryan will give up his player ways for you?” The person name Jeff says.

“RYAN!” My grandpa’s head snaps over to the sound and down comes a blonde haired girl with dark brown eyes.

“What do you want?” I hear my grandpa say.

I see her walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Do not be like that baby. I thought you said you wanted me to meet the girl I would have to share you with.” She than looks at the other girl with an evil smirk.

“Listen hear you tramp. If I chose him, you will stay the hell away from him. Do you hear me?” I can hear the authority in the girl’s voice.

“Destiny, do not get angry with me it is what he said.” The blonde-haired woman says.

My grandpa looks out the corner of his eye at the girls named Destiny. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

“Is that true Ryan?” Destiny asks.

“Um…Well you see…” Is all he was able to get out before Destiny cuts him off.

“Jeff I chose you as my mate.” Turning her head towards my grandpa she says, “I Destiny Elizabeth Dillon rejects you Ryan Roger Kinley as my mate.”

Then Destiny and Jeff walk away from my dad and the blonde-haired woman.

*Vision fast-forwards 2 years later*

“Jeff she is she is so beautiful.” I see Destiny head look up with tears in her eyes.

“The both are. Can you believe we have twins? I know he will protect his younger sister.” Jeff says looking down at the boy in his arms.

“Am I interrupting something?” I hear my grandpa’s voice enter the room.

I see Jeff walk over to Destiny and hand her the boy and stands in front of her.

“What do you want?” Jeff asks.

“I came to see how the new additions to my pack are doing.” My grandpa says with an evil tone.