CHAPTER ONE

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"I can't believe Jay-hyung is gonna be late again!" Jungwon uttered and stomped his foot as Jake sighed while Sunoo rolled his eyes as he repeatedly dialing Jay's phone number.

"We can just asked random students here tho." Jake suggested.

"Whatever-" Jungwon's words got cutoff when he turned around and accidentally bumped into someone's chest, causing him to fell down.

"Oh my god!" Sunoo jolted in surprised as he was about to glare at the person Jungwon bumped into, when they didn't even helped his best friend scoffed. "What a way to welcome new students here!" Sunoo shouted making the three stopped from walking.

"Sunoo! Our first day didn't even started yet you're causing commotion!" Jake whispered and slap Sunoo's arm who just rolled his eyes before continuing to what he's doing before.

Jungwon was patting his pants and glared at the person who looks like his senior.

The person whom he bumped into has two students with him.

They are called the Prince of Hybe.

Many whispers can be heard.

"Oh god... they're dead." One of the students said but they just ignored it and continue to wait for Jay.

And, the trio came up to them and cleared their throat.

Jake furrowed his eyebrows and glance at the students.

"Excuse me? Do you need anything from us?" Jake asked in a polite manner.

"Yeah, I actually need to talk to these two friends of yours." One of the trio said, Jake arched his eyebrow.

"For what reason tho?" Jake asked once again.

"None of your business." The one with pale skin and a mole on his face said.

Then, a bunch of students suddenly grab Sunoo and Jungwon.

Sunoo almost dropped his phone but held it tightly wiggled his arms from the hands of the students.

"What the hell-get off me!" Sunoo shouted.

"Who the hell are you to make us follow the three of you?!" Jungwon uses his taekwondo moves that one of the trio, name Lee Heeseung smirked.

"Hey, remove your filthy hands off my friends!" Jake uttered and swatted away the hands of the students whomst touching Sunoo.

"Look who's getting brave here-" The pale skin student words got cutoff when a certain senior blonde enter the scene.

"Jake, Jungwon, Sunoo!" The transferees looked at the person who shouted their names and they sighed in relief.

"Jay-hyung!" The three said and ran towards him.

Then, Jay notice the famous trio looking at the three of his friends. He sighed in annoyance. He already knew the three of his friends made a very big trouble.

"Come on, I'll help you get your schedule amd discuss something important with you." Jay hurriedly said and Jake and the two furrowed their brows but follow the older.

Lol, as if Jay is a year older than Jake.

Meanwhile, the famous trio just stared at the transferees getting drag away by one of the famous students.

"Did we really just let them go away that easily?" The pale skin name Park Sunghoon scoffed and continued walking with the two.

As they entered the cafeteria, everyone went silent and just followed the trio with their gaze.

"We're expecting that Jay Park will explain who are we." The youngest said, he's a Japanese and his name is Nishimura Riki but everyone calls him Ni-Ki.

The only person who called him Riki is his friends and family.

"That Jungwon kid is interesting." Heeseung uttered as they got their order and sat on their spot.

"Looks like Ethan Lee is having a crush on the transferee.* Sunghoon teased but Heeseung just laughed.

"Why not? He's a very interesting person."

"Especially that pink hair guy name Sunoo." Riki said and the two surprisingly looked at the youngest who's smirkimg as he scroll through his phone.

"Wow, Riki has now a crush." Heeseung jokingly said. "I'll ask the president of our school about them." Heeseung added.

"I forgot you and Soobin-hyung are close." Sunghoon said and stood up, followed by the two and went to their respective classes.

.........

My mind just pushed!e to make an au like this. Hope y'all like it!!