Kenny grunted, hands in fists, and turned to Arvo, who was sobbing over his sister's body. Kenny grabbed him by the back of the shirt, pulling him up.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

He brought his fist down on Arvo's face. Hard.

"Wow!" Mike pushed the two of them apart, Luke right behind him.

"Wow, wow, Kenny, it's over!" Mike said. "He ain't a threat to us!"

"How can you say that? Of course he is!" He pulled out his gun, levelling it at Mike. "Get out of the way!"

"Whoa! What the fuck are you doing?"

"Kenny, back off!" Luna kept her voice quiet, careful not to frighten the baby, who she'd finally managed to get to stop crying.

"He's already lost his sister!" Clem said. "Don't you think he's lost enough already?"

"There is a house!" Arvo said. "Food. I take you!"

"Bullshit!" Kenny kept his gun level.

"No, no. It is true! We have place. Not far! Food!"

"See?" Luke raised an eyebrow. "He wants to help."

"Oh, don't be stupid!" Kenny yelled. "He's just trying to save his skin! Why would he want to help us? Huh?"

"I-I don't want to see more people dead!" Arvo cried.

"Then close your eyes and I'll make it quick!"

Luna handed the baby to Clem as they continued arguing, and quickly walked up to Kenny, disarming him.

"Hey, what the fuck?" He yelled.

"We're going to this house. If we don't go, we die. If it's a trap, we die. There's literally nothing else for us to do!"

"We're -"

"Yes, going to Wellington. We're not gonna make it if we starve!"

"Luna's right," Jane said. "Trust him don't trust him, we need this."

"Oh, stay out of this!" Kenny yelled. "You're the reason he came after us in the first place!"

"Don't try to pin this on me!"

"Yeah, she just helped us," Luke said.

"Don't you start!" Kenny yelled. "I know you're excited to have your girlfriend back-"

"We're going," Luna said. "Whoever wants to come, can come, and whoever wants to die out here, be my guest."

Kenny sighed. "Anyone got anything to tie this shitbird up with?"

"I think I've got something. "Bonnie said.

"Just give me a reason," Kenny muttered as he passed Arvo.

"Yeah, man, he gets it," Luke snapped.

*     *     * 

They walked for hours. 

Luna missed Rebecca.

Herself and Bonnie took turns to carry the baby. Luna felt incredibly sorry for him. He's lost his Mom at three days old. He'd never know what she looked like. Or what his Dad looked like. He wouldn't know their voices, he wouldn't know anything apart from what he was told.

It wasn't fair.

Luke was in a bad way. Mike kept him up, one of Luke's arms over his shoulder. He couldn't even walk on his own.