how he asked you out

Harry Potter: he took you to the Quiddich pitch to practice playing and secretly attached a note to the snitch saying 'will you go out with me' he made sure you caught the snitch and of course you said yes.

Ron Weasley: you two were in the middle of a kitchen raid in the middle of the night and you noticed him staring at you. when you confronted him about it he blurted out "will you go out with me" which you happily said yes to

Draco Malfoy: Draco is as we all know is a hard ass but around you he is super soft. he wasn't sure how to ask you out so he went to Blaise and Pansy for help who told him to just ask you nicely. later that same day in potions class after you finished your potion you chatted until he asked you sweetly if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with him as a date. you said yes smiling at the flustered blonde boy.

Fred Weasley: you, Fred, and George were pulling a prank in the great hall when you heard footsteps and an angry voice coming from Filtch telling you all to stop. the three of you ran out of the great hall Fred holding your hand. at some point you lost George but you just kept running. after running for a while being sure you lost Filtch he turned you to look at him and asked of you wanted to to out with him. of course you said yes.

George Weasley: George wanted to really do something grand and big to ask you out so he got his brothers help. during your charms class a bunch of fireworks went off in the air spelling out 'y/n will you go out me - George' you said yes hugging him however he did earn detention for this he didn't care because he was going out with the most beautiful person in the world.

Cedric Diggory: Cedric is a simple and sweet guy so one day when you are in the library doing homework he complimented your new hair color and asked you if you maybe wanted to go to Hogsmeade together. you smiled at his nervous hopeful face and said yes.