THE SPECIAL MOMENT

Start from the beginning

You can do it pup,he thought as the bed was out of sight, he sighed as more doctors came to the conclusion that it was a emergency.

he sat to the metal chair's on the wall, his body collapsed to it and cathed his breath.

he will wait for his omega, he knows that he will be fighting the pain, knowing he might be scared because yoongi wasn't there but to be true his a strong omega that yoongi knew.

the other's were on there way, yoongi's phone rang, vibranting to yoongi's pockets as he grabbed it, answered the call and put it on his ear.

"yoongs, where's hoseok?" jungkook asked, yoongi sighed before answering. "his on the E.R" yoongi answered, more doctors were coming and it made yoongi worried.

"were on our way"

"okay" then jungkook hung up, he didn't expect to be like this, he wanted to be there for his omega.

but what to do?

Yoongi began too worry, but he couldn't seem to find what's wrong, it just feels like a tragedy that he had to feel guilty.

5 minutes from now since hoseok got to the E.R, 5 minute's feel like a 5 hour's for yoongi.

he wanted to run there and show himself to hoseok, be strong and let him see his gummy smile that hoseok always loved to see.

he didn't noticed the footsteps towards him, he was so smashed by those thoughts, and couldn't be on repeat with The same thing.

"yoongs!" jungkook called, walking with taehyung, jimin and Seokjin. except of sulli and the other's.

Yoongi didn't answered, just closed his eye's as he felt pairs of arms hugged him tight.

"yoongs is there something wrong?" jungkook asked, concerned tone on the way.

"fine" he coldly answered, as always.

"where's hyung?" taehyung asked, raising and eyebrow. "on the E.R, getting his labor" yoongi answered looking at them.

the other's sat beside yoongi, but jimin couldn't get enough of the worries that is rushing through his veins.

they were sounds that is really disturbing, but they wouldn't be surprised if it's the dying or patient's that is on a bad situation.

they will wait a few more long time, plus they had to be patient because hoseok will be in deep pressure if they don't get the chance to take a break.

on the other hand, yoongi said to seokjin that hoseok needed some pair of shirts and lots of other things while resting here in the hospital.

"on it" seokjin answered, going back to the palace with taehyung.

"is it going to be this long?" jungkook asked, already bored, but sit up properly when he saw yoongi's glare at him, eating his inner soul.

"go home. no one is pushing you to go here"

"sorry hyungg! I'm just honest"

"guy's not here" jimin scolded, he knew them all along. it was fun on disappointing each other, it's normal for a cousin, but not in the hospital.

the doctor walked towards them, yoongi was alert so he stood up, as they waited for the doctor to give them some news(hopefully it's a good one).

"hello good afternoon your highness" the doctor greeted bowed, yoongi did the same quickly and stared at the doctor.

"there is a bad news and a good news, we'll start on the good news.. The good news is he is a fast pusher so the Babies came out for just a half an hour" jungkook and jimin clapped, yoongi smiled unbelievably as he was on the verge of crying.