Russia x Reader

First off, I'd just like to say-

HOLY FUCKING SHIT 5K READS??? WOW THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH THIS IS AMAZING!

I decided to make a longer more intense scene in celebration... Enjoy~ ;)

"Sir?" The guard that was holding me asked a man in a tan cloak. "What?" He spoke in a deep voice, a heavy Russian accent apparent. "We found this one trying to cross the Iron Curtain. What do you request we do with her?" The guard spoke, his own voice sounding cold and almost lifeless.

The tall man in the tan cloak turned around, revealing pale blonde locks of hair and vibrant purple eyes. One look at him and I already knew who he was. He was Russia.

"Let me look at him" Russia spoke, stepping towards me. "Her, sir" The guard corrected, yanking my black hoodie off of my head. Russia stepped around me, eyeing my body up and down.

"Take a picture, honey. It lasts longer" I muttered. He chuckled, standing in front of me. "Tell me, what is your name?" He asked, his eyes piercing into mine.

"Why should I? So you can carve it into my headstone after you kill me?" I asked, the guard next to me stiffening his hold around my wrists. "Oh no, Sunflower. That would be too severe and quick. We'll have to punish you a different way... Take her to my chamber and I'll punish her myself" He told the guard who pulled me away by my wrists.

We walked up two flights of stairs and down multiple long hallways. Eventually we appeared outside of a door. The guard opened it and shoved me inside. I fell to the ground and the door shut behind me, leaving me all alone.

Immediately I began looking for a way out. I didn't know what Russia wanted to do to me and I didn't intend on staying to find out. Unfortunately all of the windows were locked, along with the door I had just come through.

Well the door was locked until Russia stepped through the threshold. "Hello, Sunflower" He smiled shyly down at me. "I'd prefer you didn't call me that..." I said quietly. "Well you refused to tell me your real name" He said, stepping closer to me.

Russia towered over me. He was so tall compared to my small body. It was intimidating. "So what's my punishment?" I asked after a moment of silence. "Usually, for crossing the Iron Curtain, the punishment is either death or life in prison. But since you're absolutely beautiful, I was thinking that you can serve me directly" Russia offered me.

Immediately I thought of poisoning his food, smothering him in his sleep, something along those lines once I served him. That way I could escape. "Yeah I'd like that" I told him and Russia walked over to his bed, motioning for me to sit next to him.

I needed him to think I liked him if this was going to work. Which wasn't too difficult pretending. He was exactly my type of guy, muscular, scary looking, sweet below the rough exterior, straight forward, and so on. Plus just one look from his piercing purple eyes and I felt as if my knees were going to buckle. But was I going to tell him that? Nope.

"Sunflower, you wouldn't be just any servant. You'd be my... Special servant" He chuckled, staring deeply into my eyes. "And what does that entail?" I asked curiously. Russia leaned forward, his lips against my ear.

"Doing whatever I say" He whispered, licking my ear then. "Uhm" I said, pulling away from him. "I'm not sure about that" I continued.

"Don't be afraid, Sunflower... It's just a little... Punishment" He whispers to me, pushing my back into the bed. I shuddered as tingles rippled through my arms where he was holding me down. Maybe I could get used to this...