"Your parents say what?!" Gracie gasped, eyes widened as she reached out for me again, shaking her head, "Anna, that's not healthy. Why would they do that?"

"I don't know," I whispered out, switching my gaze over to the clock. It was 2:30. "I have to get ready to go though. I have to go to the church." I took a few more sips of my coffee before pushing it away, "Thank you for coffee. I'll see you tomorrow at Church, yeah?"

"Of course," Gracie frowned, "And Anna..." She stopped me as I started to grab my stuff.

"Yeah?" I said in confusion for a moment.

"I won't tell anybody about this," She said softly, "Not even my parents."

I frowned as I nodded slowly, "Thank you.. I'll see you later."

I grabbed the rest of my stuff and walked out of the house, the bitter air meeting my face as I sucked in a deep breath. I loved the fall, but fuck it got cold really fast. I sighed as I started to check my phone and had a few texts from my mom that was wondering where I was.

I texted back that I was on my way to the church. I knew that she was going to show up later to make sure I was actually there and I had no idea how long these things even lasted. Hopefully not too long. I just wanted to go home and lay in my bed.

I skipped up the stairs to the church and walked in, the lights were brighter than usual. It was like those fluorescent lights that really hurt your eyes, even when you're not looking directly into the them.

"Good evening, Anna." Father Harry said as he walked out onto the stage with two books in his hands, a small smile on his lips.

"Nice new lights," I said sarcastically, squinting my eyes slightly, "I miss the old lighting. Not gonna lie."

"We had maintenance earlier today. I'm not a fan either," He sighed as he walked over to the light switches and turned the overheads off, then flipped the dull lights on that were on the stage, "Better?"

"So much better. Thank you," I mumbled out as I put my bags onto the bench, looking back at him. He was standing at the Podium, flipping through his books mindlessly.

The podium.

"You like that, don't you?" Zayn breathed into my ear, holding my hair by his hand roughly as I pressed my face into the wooden surface.

No.

"Be a good girl for me." I heard him from behind me, he was filling me up, my insides burning. My thighs shook violently the more he started to pound into me.

Jesus fucking-

"Are you ready to start?" Father Harry was now in front of me, my eyes were dead as I zoned out, but his voice snapped me back as I blinked and looked up at him.

"Oh- yes. I am." I whispered out, taking the book he handed to me as I crossed my legs over.

Stop fucking thinking about this in church.

Stop.

Stop.

"We can start from the beginning, just so we can cover everything." He said as he flipped open the book, glancing over at me as I stared down at the pages of the first chapter.

"Okay." I whispered, shifting in my seat as I tried not to sound like I didn't wanna be here. Because I honestly didn't wanna be here at all. I have other things I would rather be doing in my freetime than to be here with Father Harry reading the bible over again for the millionth time in my life.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want too," He leaned towards me to meet my gaze, closing his book slowly, "I know you don't want to be here, Anna."