ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ✔️

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"And I will too."

Ginny's face fell.

"Why? If he likes you —"

"Which he doesn't — at least not like that I believe," said Soraya and turning back to the mirror. She pointed her finger to her hair, it redoing itself back into curls. "I just have to move on. . ."

Ginny opened her mouth to say something but Soraya was up and out of the bathroom. She didn't favor of speaking or even thinking about her like of Harry anymore due to the misfortune of it. It pained her beyond words imaginable and tore more and more scars into her heart and the lining of her stomach. Soraya really did need to move on, but she just didn't know how...

The departure the following morning was smoother than usual. The Ministry cars glided up to the front of the Burrow to find them waiting, trunks packed; Hermione's cat, Crookshanks, safely enclosed in his traveling basket; Harry's owl, Hedwig; Ron's owl, Pigwidgeon; and Ginny's new purple Pygmy Puff, Arnold, in cages.

"Au revoir, 'Arry," said Fleur throatily, kissing him good-bye. Ron hurried forward, looking hopeful, but Ginny stuck out her foot and he fell, sprawling in the dust at Fleur's feet. Furious, red-faced, and dirt-spattered, he hurried into the car without saying good-bye.

There was no cheerful Hagrid waiting for them at King's Cross Station. Instead, two grim-faced, bearded Aurors in dark Muggle suits moved forward the moment the cars stopped, flanking the party, and marched them into the station without speaking, except one to Soraya who had gently let her hold his hand while she pushed her trolley after giving her a thick letter.

She was saddened her father couldn't be here to wave her off, but she felt slightly better knowing that he had made the time to write her a rather length letter before her going off.

"Quick, quick, through the barrier," said Mrs. Weasley, who seemed a little flustered by this austere efficiency. "Harry had better go first, with —"

She looked inquiringly at one of the Aurors, who nodded briefly, seized Harry's upper arm, and attempted to steer him toward the barrier between platforms nine and ten.

"I can walk, thanks," said Harry irritably, jerking his arm out of the Auror's grip. He pushed his trolley directly at the solid barrier and disappeared.

The Auror Soraya was holding onto looked at her and she nod. A second later she emerged with him, standing on platform nine and three-quarters, where the scarlet Hogwarts Express stood belching steam over the crowd. Hermione and the Weasleys joined her within seconds.

"You'd better get straight on the train, all of you, you've only got a few minutes to go," said Mrs. Weasley, consulting her watch.

Soraya thanked the Auror and gathered her trunk and bode her goodbye to Mr and Mrs Weasley who, in the moment, invited her for Christmas this holiday. Once on the train, Ron and Hermione went off towards the Prefect's carriage. Soraya did not fancy being a third wheel with Ginny and Dean Thomas, so she opted out of being with her and set off alone to find Caliban.

There wasn't anything different on the train in comparison to how it was last year. Compartments were already filled to the brim with students who peered out through the window in hopes to see Harry, the so called 'Chosen-One'. At least there was no aggravation onboard this time around towards him but much like excitement and curiosity. Soraya adjusted her trunk and continued through until she finally saw her best friend through the window of a compartment. She was going to slide the door open to greet him, but she caught sight of a long haired girl sitting beside him. She had to be a year or so younger, with a fair reddish face, deep dimples, and slight buck teeth. Soraya at first thought nothing of it until Caliban leaned down and pecked her lips. She was in complete shock, her eyebrows risen high to her hairline as she did not expect to see something like this today at all.