"What's your name?" Jora asked as she moved the girl's hair over her shoulder. It was obvious that she was intimidated by Jora as she gulped.

"Marisa," she timidly replies.

Jora nods her head, an amused look plastered on her face as she grabs her hand and walks towards the bar.

"Don't be afraid," Jora purrs lowly." I won't bite."

She motioned for Marisa to get on top of the counter. Sade passed her a shot of tequila, a lime, and the salt.

Marisa lifted her shirt, revealing her tanned skin. She took a deep breath as the liquid dripped out of the shot glass and onto her skin.

Jora sprinkled salt on her exposed cleavage and placed the lemon in between her lips. She then hips on top of the counter, straddles her and hovers her lips over Marisa's skin.

"You ready?"

Marisa nods her head quickly as the crowd begins to chant. Jora winks at her before pressing her lips to Marisa's skin. She pressed a kiss to her stomach before slowly licking up the alcohol from her navel to just above her belly button.

"I think I just lost my girlfriend." Some guy cries into the crowd as we watch Marisa widen her legs slightly as Jora dips into her.

Jora licked up the salt from Marisa's breast, going the extra mile and pressing open mouth kisses to the visible skin on her cleavage.

"Get it Jora!" Sky yelled.

Kyler threw her a sharp glare for cheering her on.

"You wish that was you huh?" Sky teased as she pinched his cheeks. Kyler swatted her hands away from his face as she pestered him.

Shaking my head at the twins, I turn my attention back to Jora to see her full on making out with Marisa— the lime long gone.

Marisa must've forgotten about her alleged boyfriend because she wasn't completely backing down from the kiss either.

"Okay! Okay!" Kyler says into the mic." Next player!"

Jora pulled away from Marisa, her lipstick smudged over her face as she hopped off of the counter. Marisa seems to come back down to earth, her face red as Jora helps her off of the counter before sauntering back over to us.

"Have fun?" Kyler asked as she passed by him.

"Mhmm. If you want to have fun, you better keep it in your fucking pants tonight or so help me God, Kyler ." Jora's face showed no signs of humor— she was dead ass serious.

"Okay." He nods his head before she walks away.

The game continued on.

"Audrey!" Kyler calls out.

Audrey looks a little distraught as she walks forward slowly.

"As this is your first USC party— you have to participate in this USC tradition. Step forward and pull your block, your fate awaits you."

I straightened up hoping that whatever Audrey pulled she would be comfortable doing it.

Haze straightened up as she willingly approached the tower. Sweat started to form above his brow as she pulled out a block and turned it over. A small frown appeared upon her face as her brows furrowed.

I pushed off of Carson's chest, his hand drifted towards my thigh as she read the block.

"Kiss the person of your choice."

Now this might not be a big deal for most people, but this was Audrey.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to babe." Sade spoke from a few spots away from me.