"I didn't see you," I whispered as he pressed a kiss to my cheek. His warm breath brushed against my cheeks before he pressed his against mine.

"But I saw you. You're kind of hard to miss Ayanna Heart."

I purse my lips to subdue the growing blush growing on my cheeks as he placed another kiss on them.

"Alright love birds," Kyler calls us out."Save it for the bedroom."

I roll my eyes as Carson brings his cup to his lips, the hand that was wrapped around my waist temporarily leaves my body as he flicks him off.

"Love you too, Carson." Kyler blows him an air kiss before turning around. The crowd laughs at the interaction between the two before Kyler continues on with the game.

"Alright, we're switching it up this time," Kyler announces, gaining the crowds full attention now.

"Last time the boys picked the blocks, but this time," he paused for dramatic effect."The ladies will be picking tonight's blocks. Same rules apply—"

"If you don't do what you pull— you drink!" The crowd shouts, taking Kyler by surprise.

"If you pull a block and the game falls over— you drink!"

"Will y'all let us do our job," Marcus interrupts playfully.

"Whoever is the most drunk has to do a dare, given by these lovely women over here." The crowd's attention turns towards us as Marcus gestures to our circle.

"With that being said," he drawls, wiggling his brows."Let's get this game started!"

The first few rounds were minor things— take ten shots, jump into the pool in only your underwear, nothing too extreme.

"Mmm," Kyler scans the crowd and stops on a certain brunette. Jora raised her brows in amusement as he stared her down.

"Jora get your fine ass over here and pull a block."

"At least he knows girls," she muses as she pushes off of the couch and waltzes over the tower confidently.

At least he knows...

Jora ran her ruby red nails over the blocks as she hummed before pulling one out straight from the middle.

"Body shots off of the person of your choice," she reads.

"That's me!" Kyler shouts as he approached her.

Jora cocks her head, a mischievous smile on her lips and a teasing fling in her eyes." Silly rabbit," she whispers as she runs a hand down his torso, pinching the fabric of his shirt between her fingers.

"You haven't done anything to deserve a body shot."

The party-goers erupt into ooh's as I cover my mouth. Carson's body rumbles against mine as he lets out a deep, throaty laugh.

"Damn! That's a violation!" Abel shouts.

Jora places a peck onto Kylers lips, winking at him before she pushes him away. Kyler shakes his head in acceptance, chuckling darkly under his breath as he backs away.

"Just you wait Jora Sanchez, just you fucking wait."

Jora shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly before scanning the crowd. We all waited patiently for her to pick somebody, anybody.

She cocks her head as her eyes land on a dark-haired female.

"You." Jora curls her finger in a come here motion.The stunned girl slowly makes her way out of the crowd and approaches Jora.