wastelands.

❝ monsters are real

❝ monsters are real .

WASTELANDS

WASTELANDS.

__________

__________

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO I USED
TO BE.

THE WORLD HAS FALLEN. MONSTERS ARE REAL AND THEY ROAM THE EARTH NOW. THEY WAIT AROUND THE CORNER, WAITING TO SINK THEIR ROTTEN TEETH INTO YOUR SKIN. ONLY, MONSTERS AREN'T JUST THE DEAD. IT'S THE LIVING, TOO.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

WELCOME TO THE FIRST BOOK IN THE WASTELANDS SERIES!!!!!!

first and foremost, if i see a book that so much as resembles this book and series, i will automatically think you stole from me. i created this plot and this book in 2021. as in nearly two years ago, so odessa has more than likely existed longer than your grimes daughter oc who's book was published sometime in 2023. IF i do see something like this, i will not hesitate to message you. plagiarism is a CRIME, and i don't play about my books.

anyway, if you've read this book before you know this isn't the original format of the wastelands title chapter. i revamped it to match the title chapters of the later books so it can be more aesthetic.

this is a book that has a very special place in my heart. hate is not tolerated at all. if you comment something hateful, just know that i am confrontational and will not hesitate to respond to your comment with the same energy 🫶🏻.

AND DO NOT SHIP ODESSA AND GLENN!!!!!! i've gotten comments shipping them in the past and it is disgusting. odessa is sixteen years old in this book and glenn is in his early twenties. not to mention odessa is a LESBIAN. and glenn is like an older brother to her.

as of july 4, 2023, i am editing this book for spelling and grammar mistakes. i'm adding more to the chapters. i'm changing it from past tense to present tense. and i am making it so that the format of this book matches my other ones.

now, to the new readers, i'm not mean i promise. i'm protective over my books and characters. but i hope you guys seriously do enjoy this series and if you don't that's 100% okay. just don't comment about it.

but y'all can comment constructive criticism, as long as it's CONSTRUCTIVE. and please if you see a spelling mistake, point it out to me!! i won't be offended.

now, that that's all over. let's officially dive into the world of the wastelands series and odessa grimes.

this book and this entire series is dedicated to to my lovelies <3
-luverskiss isabel_tpwk kalopsia1234 jumpthannfall alycialcver MadixGriffin sweetvinyls eltheria evrmores okaywickersham darkhoImes IsaacLaheysFreezerr mrlluvrman
jonnybernthai 28habits_ maggierheeluver dixieapocalypsya -adaswong -hecates mrlluvrman