Step Into The Grand Tour Part 2

Super 17 look around as he now definitely outnumbered but doesn't seem to care.

"It's still not good enough, I'm stronger than all of you", said Super 17.

"Not underestimated all of especially me, Broly, and Krillin, KAIOKEN!", shouted Goku as he glow red.

"Rahhhh", roared DBS Broly as he glow green and his eyes change too as he's in his Wrath state.

"Neat trick for a dollar store of Super Saiyan", said Super 17.

Both Goku & DBS Broly charge at Super 17 as they quickly try to land on some punches and kicks but the Android evade most of them.

F. Trunks also charge as he swing his sword but Super 17 stop the sword and knock him with a backhand.

GT Goku and GT Vegeta as they both grab Super 17's arms.

GT Trunks ready to slice Super 17 but slammed both the Saiyans with each other then kneed GT Trunks in his guts and elbow his back.

"Uub, can you turn him into candy or something", said the little girl.

"Sorry Pan but I still can't", said the boy known as Uub.

"Oh man, I can't believe we can't fly or use our attack against those robots, freaky aliens, and those look alike", said the girl known as Pan.

Krillin fly up toward Super 17 as he unleashed a Kamehameha point blank which seem to sorta damage him.

"Congrat Krillin, you kinda hurt me but that won't be.... ", said Super 17 then he got hit in the head by Kid Goku with a Power Pole.

"Take that you freak", said Kid Goku as swing his Power Pole again as he kept on hitting his head multiple.

"ENOUGH OF THAT!!!", shouted Super 17 as grab the Pole as he throw him.

GT Vegeta, GT Goku, and the two kids charge at Super 17.

"You fools are nothing to me!", shouted Super 17 as he fly up in the air.

Krillin fly up and prepare for a Destructo-Disc.

"Electric Eclipse Bomb!", shouted Super 17 as he unleashed an energy sphere as it landed down toward the group.

"EVERYONE SCATTERED!", shouted Goku as he and the many companions quickly move away from the attack.

Krillin fly away then throw the energy disc but Super 17 lift his arms as the energy have been absorb by his hands.

"Nice try, my turn now", said Super 17 as he removed his hand which is a gattling gun as he shoot at Krillin.

"He's can absorb energy, damnit, now this Android is troublesome to fight even with Krillin possessing that soul", said Goku.

"This is lame, I wish to become Super Saiyan 4 then this will be easy", said GT Goku unhappy.

"Shut up Kakarot, don't forget I can't go Super Saiyan 4 on my own", said GT Vegeta angrily.

"Yeah, to bad Bulma is not here to help you", said GT Goku.

"Well can you used Kaioken", said GT Vegeta.

"I would but my body won't handle it, plus I don't really even used it at all", said GT Goku.

Super 17 landed on the ground and he choke Krillin, "Nice try everyone, but soon you all gonna die".

Super 17 throw Krillin to the ground near the group.

"Oh man, if I were Super Saiyan Blue then this would be more fun and fair", said Goku unhappily.

"And my Super Saiyan form", said F. Trunks.

"And also Broly's Legendary form would make short work on him", said Goku.

"What are babbling about, you're all going to die", said Super 17.

"Wait, these two version of myself have tails but I'm unsure that the Ozaru forms would be useful against him and strong enough to handle this", thought Goku to himself.

"Electric Eclipse Bomb!", shouted Super 17 as he throw another large energy sphere at the group.

The energy ball head down but it was lush in the side by a golden energy beam.

"What the....", said Goku as Cinos arrived.

"Good news everyone, the mean old lady and other are safe with the ship, she also said she's repair it", said Cinos.

"What the hell is that, a zombie werewolf", said Super 17.

"Good Cinos, do you think you can handle Super 17", said Goku.

"Who is that guy", said GT Goku.

"Wait a minute, there are 3 of you guys now, two smaller you with tails", said Cinos.

"Hey freak, who the hell are you", said Super 17.

"So this guy is hard to handle, he doesn't seem like it", said Cinos.

"What did you say, what did you say", said Super 17 as he landed down.

"Sorry I meant that you don't look tough and strong", said Cinos.

"Oh really, TAKE THIS!", shouted Super 17 as he throw an Electric Eclipse Bomb.

The energy sphere was launched toward Cinos which he look it as he swing his tail, like a giant baseball as it returns to Super 17.

"What..... what the....", said Super 17 as he's freak out.

"Now it's my turn, CHAOS BREATH!!!", shouted Cinos as he opened his mouth and unleashed a golden energy beam.

"Foolish creature, your energy is.....", said Super 17 as he absorb the energy but his hand exploded which shock him, "What.... how.... your energy?".

"Oh yeah, I used Chaos Energy, not chi or ki whatever, plus...", said Cinos as he sprout bat-like wings and fly in the air.

"What are you, you freak", said Super 17 as he back away.

Cinos form into a spikey ball as he quickly homing attack Super 17 in a blur.

Cinos shape-shift his hand into a large hammer and hit Super 17 hard as he slammed down to the ground.

"Serious, this is not even fun", said Cinos as he unimpressed.

"How this creature fight him", said GT Vegeta as he unhappy.

"He's is not affected by the waves because he doesn't use ki, plus he just playing around", said Goku.

"He's.... playing.... he not even using his full power", said Super 17.

"Well yeah, I'm not using my full strength", said Cinos.

"Then.... I'm in a losing battle, I'm out", said Super 17 as he fly away.

"Look, they're back and the ship is repaired", said Goku as Bulma's ship have returned to pick them up along with their new warriors.