Rengoku:"Well good for him!"

Tanjiro:"And then!"

Rengoku:"And then!?"

Zara:'-'

Tanjiro:"Hinokami kagura, the dance. I found myself doing exactly like my father did. I was hoping that if you knew anything about this dance, you would be willing to tell me?"

Tanjiro finished and they were silent for a moment.

Rengoku:"Certainly! But not me! I've never heard of this dance once! Your father taking this dance and adapting it for battle! It's commendable! There's nothing more to say about it."

Tanjiro:"Wait! Are you sure you can't think of-"

Rengoku:"You should become my tsuguko! I'll take care of you!"

Tanjiro:"What...?"

Zara:"{laughing}"

Rengoku:"you too..."

Zara:"WHICH IS?! DON'T INVOLVE ME IN YOUR MADNESS!!"💢💢💢

but seriously... I was quite surprised by the question!  Tanjiro should accept the offer, being a tsuguko to a hashira a great way to get strong quickly!

I don't need it, I had to train alone...

Rengoku:"Flame breathing has a long history. A hashira of flame and water has always existed. Flame, water, wind, stone and thunder; these breathing fundamentals, all other techniques have branched out of these five. As mist is a branch of wind."

Rengoku explained to tanjiro

Rengoku explained to tanjiro.  He is right about most of the techniques of the five branches.

I think my breathing doesn't follow this rule...

Rengoku:"Misuguchi! What color is your sword?"

Zara:("what the hell and misuguchi?")

Tanjiro:"Uh?! My name is kamado and my sword is black." 

Rengoku:"It's now. Too bad!" 

Rengoku said then laughed.

Tanjiro:"Why do you say that?"

Rengoku:"I have yet to see one with a black sword become a hashira. I also heard they have no idea which style to master. No need to worry! I can train him!" 

Rengoku said to which I get confused.

Inosuke was trying to jump out of a window to run with the train.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and picked him up.

Inosuke:"😶" ("Did she hold onto my frame?"😳 AHHHHH!!!")