Lots Of Questions, Never Enough Answers

This story was requested by @FNaFfan911. Also, this takes place days before 'The Bite Of '87'

Freddy's P.O.V

'Oh, those eyes.... those golden eyes..'I had just finished another show for the kiddies and started to wonder the Pizzeria. True, the place was run down. But, once you walk through those magical doors, it's like dreams coming true. Colors on the stage, music playing, fresh pizza smell. A Wonderland, to me. I walked, played with children, and looked at their drawings. I often spoke to Bonnie or Chica, but really hard to hear them with the children screaming like it was the end of time. The manager finally incouraged the kids to go elsewhere so I could spend time wit myself. I'm not usually allowed to be here, but I snuck to Pirate's Cove. I placed myelf near the stage, where the one and only pirate fox did his antics. Foxy.

"Yarharhar! Hello, me mateys! Did ye' miss ol' Foxy?!" All the children surrounding at the foot of the stage yelled "Yes, Foxy!" I giggled on how they looked at Foxy as if he was their savior. "Well, since I'm ere', who wants te' go on an adventure?" All the kids screamed. Foxy held his left hand to his ear. "I can't er' ye'! They screamed louder. "One last time!" They screamed so loud, I had to cover my own ears. And that takes a lot of noise! Foxy jumped around and had sword fights with the air while telling his story of when he fought the Lochness Monster.

"I filled my cannon, aimed at the monster, then I find..." I blocked out the rest of te story, for I was too concentrated on Foxy. How he moved, walked, spoke, his features. Oh, he was just devine. Wait, what am I thinking?! But, it's true....

Foxy's P.O.V

'His eyes are as blue as the seven seas....'I finished my story with the miniature pirates and went behind my purple, starred curtains.

'Is it me? Or has been Freddy watching me more than usual?

I sat on my couch the employees placed for me and pondered on this thought.

'Am I in trouble? No. I can't be..'

"I've done nothin'!" I jump up. Chica comes rounding the corner, up the stairs. "Are you O.K., Foxy? I heard you yell" She gave me a slice of pizza. Luckily, I'm able to digest with the minor upgrades the company gave all of us, and take the slice. I glance at Chica. She looked at the floor, like she needed something. I take the slice away from my ajar mouth. "Chica, what is it? What are ye' thinkin'?" She sat next to me, crossing her legs.

"I just want to make sure you're O.K." I stare at her for a few seconds before putting the slightly cold pizza in my mouth. It had a metallic taste to it, I instantly knew. "Wanted to make you feel better, if you weren't" Chica giggled. I chuckled. She always had nice laugh, with her energenic self. But, Chica's not quite right for my liking. Maybe if she was more like Freddy....

"Well...?" Chica patted her feathers on her legs. I give her a funny look. "The conversation, dumby" I pretend to look hurt by the statement and cover my face. She knocked on my head. "Anyone in this metal home?" I playfully growl and she squeaks in surprise. I speak, "Well, have ye' noticed Freddy checking me more, even in the day?" Chica places a wing on chin. "Yea, why?" I shrug. "I thiught ye' would know"

"Why would I-" The manager yells, "Chica, where are you?! You go on in five! Hurry up and get your furry tail on this stage!" She groans. "Go on, get ye' furry tail feathers on te' stage" I snicker. Chica playfully pushes me. "Shush! You get your furry tail on THAT stage! You go on in....in..." She stamped her foot. "Nevermind!" And walked out. "Half an hour!" I hear a grumble. I chuckle, but my mind's still stuck on the subject.

"Could I be attracted to Freddy?'

A/N:

So? Did you like the first chapter? Sorry, it's short. You only live one life and never have enough time to live it, right? Tell me what you think in the comments and tell me what I need to work on and so and so. Remember, if you don't like, don't read. And be gentle with the advice you could give me, O.K? I also take REQUEST! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!