Sapnap pushed his bookshelf to the side, there being a big enough hole on the wall behind it that Sapnap had made earlier on for this moment. It leads into a dark room with one singular light bulb in the middle. He pulled the bookshelf back to its original spot, covering the hole from the other since. Nobody knew the way into the room Sapnap was in, and he was quite glad. He stepped on a pressure plate, and part of the wall opened up. He quickly walked out of the room before the wall came back down.

The ravenette began to walk towards the Basalt Delta. He hopped over many of the holes filled with lava. All the big and small magma cubes hopped around him as well. One of the tiny ones followed him, making Sapnap giggled and pick him up. Guess it just wanted a little ride.

The ravenette continued to walk and walk, the little cube balancing on his head. He made sure to walk carefully so as to not let the creature fall off. At some point, he had made it past some Crimson Forests, Soul San Valleys, and was now walking in a Warped Forest.

He saw many Endermen teleporting and walking around, holding random blocks and placing them anywhere and everywhere. He giggled, holding out the magma cube as if to show it what the Endermen were doing. Sapnap sat down on the ground, placing the cube down and watching as it tried to jump as high as it could.

Sapnap had no idea that there was someone a few feet behind him, not until he turned around after hearing the Endermen talking to each other. He found it weird that he understood everything that they said, after all it was all in their own language. But over all, Sapnap found it cool that he knew what they were saying. As he looked behind him, he noticed someone standing around, holding a grass block. He could tell that the male was lost, well he thought.

"Look, there are other little cubes over there," Sapnap told the small magma cube. It jumped and twirled around, almost immediately jumping towards the others. Sap giggled, getting up from the ground and turning around. He walked towards the person that he had seen, wondering if he was up for a little chat.

"Hello! I've never seen someone who's part Enderman ever!" Sapnap exclaimed as he looked up at the other. "Oh wow, you're tall."

"Yeah..a little Enderman thing..." the boy said, looking down at the ravenette.

"My name is Sapnap, what about yours?" Sap asked, motioning for the taller to walk around with him.

"It's Ranboo," he said. Sapnap took in what he was wearing. It was a suit, white button up with the sleeves rolled up, black vest, red tie. He even noticed that this Ranboo person had pointy ears and little sharp horns at the top of his head, matching with his hair and skin. The right side of him was all black with a few little white speckles on his cheek, looking like little freckles. The left side of him was all white, also having a few little black speckles on his other cheek. His right eye was green and the other was red. Sapnap thought he was quite interesting, a little smile appearing on his face.

"Y- you're staring..." Ranboo shyly said. Sapnap immediately looked away, forgetting that Endermen didn't like to be stared at. It was common sense after all.

"Sorry! 'Ranboo' is a cool name," Sapnap said, trying to change the subject. Ranboo laughed, a little smile on his face. The two stayed silent as they walked, passing by a few other Endermen who kept teleporting around as they talked to each other.

"Where did you come from? I've never seen you around here before.." Ranboo asked, slightly tilting his head. Sapnap glanced up at him, looking forward once again as he thought about the question. He had almost completely forgotten what had caused him to stay in the Nether, forgetting what had happened a month ago.

"I was born here but I guess someone took me from my parents. My adoptive parents...well I don't know if they still are after what happened, found me and took me in. Since then, I've lived in the Over World, thinking I was some normal kid. I had many friends, and I fell in love with one of my best friends... I guess I just lived a normal human life before I came here for the first time," Sapnap said, pausing before he said anything else.

Ranboo just listened as Sapnap told him about what happened between Sapnap, Bad and Skeppy. He frowned after Sapnap finished. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that.."

"Don't apologize! I'm over it now, I'm with my parents and the people that care about me, I feel like I'm finally with the people who I was meant to be around," Sapnap said with a little smile.

"Basically your people?" Ranboo asked with a chuckle. Sap giggled, nodding. "Mhm, basically. What about you? I've never heard about half Endermen people..things..living in the Nether."

The taller one laughed at what the ravenette said. "Well, I lived in the End..before I left. Nothing bad caused me to leave really, I just wanted to explore the world. In the Over World, people kept trying to attack me so I could 'give them a pearl' they had no idea that those like me can't drop what normal creatures drop after getting killed."

"That's rough...so after that, you came here?"

"Yup, here I found all these Endermen, most of them experienced the same thing, almost barely making it out. I've only been here for two months, though I know my way around this place pretty well, so if you ever need to be shown around a little more, I'm your person," Ranboo said confidently.

"Alright..then where are we now?" Sapnap questioned, trying to see if Ranboo remembered the name of the biome. He had read before that many Endermen forgot a lot of things.

"We are in the W-... uhhh"

Sapnap snickered, covering his mouth as he quietly laughed. "Huh? We're where?"

"We... are uh.. in the um.. in.." Ranboo stuttered, scratching his chin with his fingers, thinking that it would help him remember where they were. Sapnap kept giggling and laughing. "⍙⟒'⍀⟒ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ⋏⟒⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⍙⏃⌇⏁⟒!"

"Yeah! We are in a Nether Waste," Sapnap cheered, proud that Ranboo finally remembered.

"S- sorry! I sort of speak in endermen language when I'm excited or overwhelmed- wait, you understood what I said?" Ranboo questioned, looking at the ravenette. Sapnap nodded, "my parents said that I have the ability to understand everything that creatures say in their own language!"

"That's so cool! Ooh, you want to see how cool it is to teleport?!" Ranboo asked, slightly jumping up and down in excitement. Sapnap looked at him, nodding frantiquly. Ranboo squatted down, letting the ravenette jump onto his back. "Ready?"

"Hell yeah!" Sapnap exclaimed, holding on tightly to make sure he didn't fall off mid teleportation. Ranboo and Sapnap laughed as they teleported all around the Nether, scaring the heck out of everyone they accidentally teleported in front of.