Trouble

Scene 1

It was already winter and it was snowing outside. Those were the days when it used to get dark quickly. That's why House was even less motivated in the clinic.
His team was already gone because there was nothing to be done. Only he had to work. He had patients with runny nose, coughing, and fever all day. A child had already coughed and sneezed on him. If he wouldn't see Cuddy's controlling stern looks, he would be driving home a long time ago. But he didn't want any more problems.
His leg was throbbing and he'd swallowed most of his can of Vicodin.
His last patient left the room and he let out a relieved breath. He put on his jacket and wanted to get out, but someone was still waitig in front of the room. It was a young woman, maybe in her late twenties. She had a folder in her hand. She had long dark brown hair. Her nose was red and she sneezed when he tried to ask her what she wanted.
When she finished cleaning her nose, she looked at him and smiled.

"Sorry, I was looking for Dr. House, "she said smiling.

 House, "she said smiling

He rolled his eyes

He rolled his eyes. Another patient he thought.

"Come in," he said annoyed.

She went in.

"Sit," House said without looking at her and took something out of the drawer.

She was confused but sat down.

"Open your mouth," he says, and already had a light in hand.

"Oh Dr. House, I think that's a misunderstanding, I'm not a pat ....... ". but she got no further.

House had already put the tongue depressor in her mouth and was looking at her throat.

"How long have you had the sore throat?" He asked.

"Ouaaha ouahha," she tried to speak while he looked down her throat.

He stopped.

"Your tonsils are swollen. You have to have them removed"

Her eyes went wide.

"What?" She asked, shocked.

He threw the thing away and put the light aside and began to feel for her lymph.