30. Luca Diaz - Feelings

I sat next to her.

I put my hand on her back and started rubbing it up and down.

„what's wrong, Sophie?" I asked her.

„well I-I am not sure b-but-" she was stuttering.

„Sophie, calm down." I said. She was taking deep breaths.

„well before you got here dad said That we might h-have a traitor." she said with shaky voice.

I nodded my head as a signal that I'm listening.

„w-well and um when I walked upstairs earlier I-I heard that man talking on a phone-" she said letting out one more shaky breath.

„well he was said something like „they find out That there is traitor. No they don't. And should I give them idea that it is someone who is dead?" she said.

„there also was female voice from the other side of the phone and I don't think we have any females that works here." she said looking me in the eyes.

„you're right. There's no female in any of our gangs. He might be a traitor." I said.

„and I didn't feel like greeting him at the table." she said letting out a small chuckle.

I smiled at her.

„it's okay. I will talk to Antonio about it." I said still rubbing her back.

I think it's the best time to talk about us.

„can we talk about us?" i asked her.

She narrowed her eyes at me. „there isn't really what to talk about us" she said.

„there is." I said disagreeing with her.

„and what are you gonna say? Sorry? I don't want to hear that, Luca. You hurt me. You used me. You left me. Correctly you sold me." she scoffed.

I got on my knees in front of her so I could be facing her, face to face.

„I am sorry. I really am for what I did. I shouldn't have of done that. But I didn't know everything will change. I wasn't expecting me to fall for you so easily. And then it just happened. I have no idea how but it did. When our bodies connected there was that electric who ran through my whole body and I-I just never felt like that before,Sophie." I said feeling guilty.

She shook her head. „just because you apologised don't you dare to think I will forgive you." she said.

I know it. I know she won't forgive me so easily. I'm not that stupid.

„i know, Sophie, i know. I shoudn't have of done that but I did. And trust me if I could turn time back I wouldn't have of done that. I would have waited for you my whole life. But I didn't know so I didn't wait. I wasn't expecting me to ever love someone. To ever love a woman as mine. As a woman that I would kill anyone for her to be my wife. After all I understand that I deserve some punishment. And I'm sorry about it. But just let me take you on a date. Let me fix this all. I will wait for you for how long you want me to. I will be yours as long as you want to be mine." I said taking her hand in my and giving it a kiss.

I looked her in the eyes and she had teary eyes.

Her eyes reminded me of ocean. They were calm, yet it looked like there's tsunami going on.

I didn't even feel when our faces got closer. When I took her face in mine and pressed my lips against hers soft lips.

We were having a long kiss which was full of mixed feelings, memories and pain.