Chapter 8

We laid down in the shower. It was a big bath tub. She was on top of me and we kissed. We laid there and I stopped the shower and let the tub fill up with water and we floated to the top and we just floated. I took my soap and mixed it in and there where bubbles all around us. I rocked us back in forth and it was peaceful.
"Kelly I live to love you, I know that." I said grabbing her leg and rubbing it.
"I love you too Jesse I really do." she said holding my hand.
"You wanna do 'it.'" I joked. Kelly knew I would never have sex with her. I know what you're thinking I'm naked she's naked it's not weird to us anyway. We both knew we were gonna be together forever after what had happened. We almost did it one night it was midnight and we lived close to each other and and she was mad at her parents and I had got mad at my mom. So I picked her up and came back and we just talked and made out. She wanted to rebel against her parents and I just wanted to see her stuff but I realize how stupid it was. When we got into 12th grade I was gonna ask her to marry me. We where in 11th grade and that incident was in 9th grade.

-Authors note I know it says 4 months but make it years it makes since but anyways tank you if you read this far and I know what you're thinking why aren't the Gonna have sex it's because idk I'm the author Idc what you think about and future gf if you read this I wouldn't mind doing this...just sayin.