Chapter 7

"Kelly, I love you."
"I love you too Jess."
"Are you sure you want to go to school today you know they won't know if we come or don't."
"We need to go." she said demandingly.
"Okay then let me get ready." I hated school always did always will. I threw my clothes in the laundry basket and started the shower. I got in the shower lathered up and then the shower curtain opened and Kelly jumped in completely naked and I grew an extra bone real quick.
"Uh." I said. Kelly whipped around and jumped clear out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and covered up an I did the same.
"Wha, what are you doing?" Kelly asked pointing at me.
"Uh taking a shower like I said I was going to do. What are you doing?"
"Oh ok I'm sorry I'll go."
"No don't we wasted to much time we will just have to take a shower together." I had to admit if she said yes then I'm a boss but if she says no then nothing will change she has seen Ricardo before-Ricardo Spanish for Richard, dick nickname for Richard.
"Uh I guess we should." she said without hesitation. You don't know how much it hurt trying not to scream "O sweet Jesus I'm getting booty."
"Alright I'll just face the back and you can get the front you can scrub then we will switch. ok?"
"Ok." She said getting into the shower. I got in trying not to look at her but that's kinda hard. While I'm taking a shower I'm thinking about what Kelly is thinking about. Is she mad about having to take a shower with me or does she even care?
"Jess?" She asked.
"Yea?" I replied.
"Turn around."
"Are you sure?"
"Yea."
"Ok ready?"
"Yea."
We turned around simultaneously. Keeping eye contact not looking at each other's body.
"Jesse, ready?"
"Yes."
"1,2,3, look." she counted.
In unison we looked down and checked each other out. We went back up and met eye contact, we both took a step forward and I reached up and touched her waist she closed her eyes and reached for my chest and put her hands flat and just stood there. I put my arms around her chest and around her back and her arms went up around my neck and we kissed and just stood there. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. Then she stopped, sadly.