☽ 6 ☾

The days after were far better than what it was before.

Sam and Colby, returned to their rather overly affectionate Alpha and Alpha's Omega selves, remained in the cabin. Jake and Tara, after seeing Sam's return, went back to the Trap House and their personal lives. The same was said of Corey and Elton, though Corey called Colby enough times during the past few days that it felt like Corey never left. Luna and Mike were the only ones left, but they both drove back to L.A. for extended hours. Luna trusted Sam to stay in her stead and the Alpha's Omega quickly proved his skill as he changed Amber's wounds.

The newly turned Omega still had not awakened from her feverish dreams, despite her sweat and fever breaking and her color returning.

"Why hasn't her wound closed up?" Sam asked one evening as he and Luna changed Amber's bandages and Colby merrily observed from a chair behind them, "Doesn't our werewolf blood come with quick healing abilities?"

Luna nodded, soaking a new bandage in a herb-water mixture, "We do, but this isn't a normal wound. I've only heard tales of these things-- things to scare children from being out too late--, but there are supposedly supernatural hunters who use wolfsbane to weaken us."

"Hunters?" Colby leaned forward in his chair with interest.

"Only children's horror stories, but yes," Luna added, motioning for Sam to hold Amber's upper body so she could wrap the bondage around her wound, "Amber's wound mirrors the stories I grew up on."

A slight whimper escaped the new Omega at the jostling of her limbs.

"If it is wolfsbane, can we heal it?" Colby asked carefully, eyes gracing over Amber's features.

"Only time is the healer of such wounds, Alpha Colby," Luna responded, "Already Amber is healing-- the wolfsbane wasn't enough to kill her. Just enough to numb and weaken her."

"Good," Colby sighed, leaning back into his chair.

☙☽🐺☾❧

"Ever fucked in a bathtub?"

Colby's eyes flashed crimson as he looked up from his laptop and connected with a partially naked form of Sam Golbach. The Omega tapped his fingers against the bedroom-bathroom threshold with a wicked smile. His other hand held Colby's towel (as they each had their own color and this one was a deep blue) around his waist in a knot at his groin. The sight made Colby feel quite possessive.

"I don't think this bathtub would fit us both," Colby smirked at his mate, saving his work and closing his laptop, "Unlike our bathtub at home ."

"Oh...," Sam mused with a light roll of his eyes as Colby stood up from the bed, "Perhaps, but the wall could work."

"Will it now?" Colby smirked, fingers grasping the edge of his shirt and pulling it up over his head. His muscles contracted and his scars stretched over the sinew. Sam's gaze definitely wandered before returning to the crimson gaze of the Alpha.

Gold sparked and spread across Sam's blue eyes as he reached out to grab the hem of Colby's pants, bringing the brunette's body up against the blonde's quickly, "I don't think we've blessed this bathroom have we?"

Colby smiled, feeling himself get highly aroused at being so close to his mate and what was to come, "True-- this bathroom doesn't have your ass imprinted on it enough for my taste."

With his fingers still looped in Colby's pants, Sam pulled the Alpha into the bathroom. The towel around Sam's waist dropped, "Let's fix that."

Colby brought his hands up to Sam's blonde hair, curling into it, and brought Sam's lips to his. Eyes fell shut as they gave into their love and passion for each other. Sam's evident arousal pressed into Colby's thigh, but it also didn't help that Sam lowered his hands into Colby's pants to grip the Alpha's naked ass to push their lower halves together. Colby moaned into Sam's mouth.