Chapter 5

He drag me out of the club. Without saying anything we reach the parking area where his car was located.

"Carl, can you please slow down?" I plead, he did not response, instead, he open the passenger's door and push me in, violently. He's bad, I don't like him, I don't want to Mary a guy like him.

"Carl you're so harsh!" I stated, after he seated in the driver's seat he accelerated the car with fast speed

"O M G, Carl slow the engine! I still don't want to die"

He glance at me in a second and speeding it up more

I hold the seatbelt tightly, my heart pump so fast, I'm so nervous that what if we'll get accident.

My vision is slowly vanishing, the alcohol is really effecting now. My tears fall unnoticed but I knew how much pain and frightened I feel right now.

I close my eyes and started to sob,
"Mo-m!" I imagine that my mom was here and calming me

"D-ad" I wish my dad is here and protecting me away form dangers.
I tried to balance my breath,

Inhaled, Exhaled

But the more I try the more it makes me more nervous.

"Please stop." I pleased in a very low voice that as if i could only be the one can hear it

Tiririt...... Tiririt....

The car slowly stop nearby the street
I sigh in relief when I heard the ring of a phone.

Still my eyes are close, checking my phone with my hand, I press the on bottom and make a quick glance to it.

The is ring isn't mine, I glance at him, he answered the call and worriedly look at me

What's with that look!?

"Where are you Carl? Why did you guys take too long? It's already 1:00 am." Is that Mr. Robinson?

His face went back to cold and angry face

"Mr.---" he stop me by covering my mouth in his palm.

He glared, I hold his hands and tried to get them away from my face, but he is way too strong

"Dad, we're coming home now" he then focus its gaze on the road

What if I'll bite him? I think about it for a second, then finally I've decided to do it.

I was about to bite his hand but he opened the door and went out.

I sigh frustrated, tsk. I'm such an  unlucky person

He takes too long out there so I decided to go out too, slowly I tried not to let him notice

When I felt the cold air, I'm fully out of the car, I did not bother to close the door because he might caught me

I planned to escape, I don't want him and their home, I prefer no house than tied with that harsh man.

I saw him still talking to the phone and fortunately he couldn't see me, his back was.

I walked quickly but carefully so that he would not hear my footsteps.

As I have come nearer to the dark area I turned around and he was no longer out of the car, where was he?

Meanwhile the drivers door open and he went out.

I frightenedly accelerated my walk so that he would not find me running away from him. when I got close to the corner of the road, the car noises were gone, and no one was there.