He turned to his mother with his brows knitted together in confusion, "Mother, what does this mean? I'm having hallucinations and delusions?"

Her mother looked at helplessly and sighed. She opened her tablet and looked for something in it. Finally, she showed a pic to him.

It was the pic that was taken this morning of Wei Ying and Lan Zhan. But the picture made him tremble. In the pic, there was only him...

Him only.

Lan Zhan wasn't in it.

"What's this?" Wei Ying asked.

Cangse Sanren took back the tablet and also the diagnosis paper in Wei Ying's hand, "A-Ying, since this morning, you've been talking to no one. You're just imagining things."

"What... No... But he's here! He's just right beside me!"

Cangse Sanren just looked at him apologetically and continued her conversation with the doctor.

Wei Ying stood there baffled. He couldn't believe what he has seen in the pic nor what he saw in the paper. Was Lan Zhan just a hallucination? It can't be, right?

He turned to Lan Zhan and grabbed his arm.

While Wei Ying's parents continued their conversation with the doctor, Cangse Sanren took a glance at her son.

But Wei Ying wasn't there anymore.

Cangse Sanren started to panic and looked everywhere but Wei Ying couldn't be seen anywhere, "A-Ying? A-Ying! Where are you?!"

"What's wrong?"
her husband, Wei Changze asked.

"A-Ying! A-Ying is missing!"

---

"Humph." Wei Ying was pouting and humphing at the thought of Lan Zhan as a hallucination only.

After Wei Ying had grabbed Lan Zhan's arm, he dragged Lan Zhan away and went back to the hill. Both of them sit quietly beside each other. Lan Zhan hasn't spoken a single thing since then.

As Lan Zhan stared at the playground below, he felt a hand nudging against his face. Lan Zhan felt irritated but he remained calm, "Wei Ying, what are you doing?"

"Trying to touch and feel you." Wei Ying replied continued to touch Lan Zhan's face.

He really could feel Lan Zhan's skin against his hands. There was no way he was only a hallucination!

Wei Ying was quite in a daze with his hand still on Lan Zhan's face when Lan Zhan suddenly snapped him into reality, "Wei Ying, stop it."

Wei Ying blinked a few times before understanding it and removed his hands from Lan Zhan's face. He sighed, "This is unbelievable..."

Wei Ying also stared at the playground below them when Lan Zhan suddenly stood up. Wei Ying looked up at Lan Zhan and asked, "Lan Zhan? What are you doing?"

Lan Zhan didn't reply anything and started walking toward the fence. He walked closer and squatted a little bit before lifting an already cut-off side of the fence. It was enough for one person to go through it.

"Lan Zhan, what are you doing?" Wei Ying looked at the side of the fence and saw signage saying "DANGER!!!". It was a warning not to go to the forest. When he returned his look at Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan was already standing at the other side of the fence. Lan Zhan only stared back at him blankly and started walking deep into the forest.

Wei Ying started panicking and stood up, "Lan Zhan! Wait! Where you going?!"

Wei Ying thought Lan Zhan was acting weird. Despite the warning signage hanging at the fence, Wei Ying nonetheless followed Lan Zhan and went through the hole of the fence.

As Wei Ying went inside, the signage fell off and landed with the other signage. The other signage said "Beware of traps"

---

Deep inside the forest, Wei Ying continued following Lan Zhan and calling for his name. There were times that he couldn't get Lan Zhan in his sight, but he could also easily find him back.

He runs, and run, and run, chasing Lan Zhan. He had almost stepped a few of the traps, but he was glad he avoided them.

He kept running when he suddenly tripped over and almost stepped on the traps. When he looked up, Lan Zhan was gone again. He just kept running straight ahead when a brilliant light shone in front of him that made him squint his eyes in too much brightness. He walked a few closer to it only to find a small field, with a big tree in the middle.

And below the tree rest a young boy with his eyes close. As he felt Wei Ying's presence he opened his eyes.

Wei Ying's eyes widened as he called with a little bit of worry in his voice, "Lan Zhan! There you are!"