Chapter 3:Unreachable

(Sorry for any typos,happy reading Mochis❤️)

—No one's POV—

All three of them were in a very akward situation. Eason was casually eating his food while Alex just won't let Louis go even for a second. Louis was having a mixed feelings towards Alex's behavior,him himself was confused.

"Bro,i don't know what's happening between you guys but you should really let him go. This little brunette needs to eat." Eason lastly spoke,catching Alex's attention.

"And why should i?" With an arrogant face,Alex asked him. Louis just slightly rolled his eyes,trying to ignore those boys who's fighting.

"Because he is not yours." Eason replied,looking sharply into Alex's eyes. Alex scoffed in disbelief to what he just heard. 'This guy really thinks that he's any way more special than me?' Alex asked himself.

"As if he's yours." Alex smirked sarcastically,making the other guy's madness increases.

"At least,i didn't play with his feelings and hurts him,making him confused about his own feelings. Do you?"

Alex stunned. "What do you fucking mean huh?"

Louis got panicked as he realized what's happening.He pushed Alex away,before he held Eason's hands and walked away from the canteen,leaving the older alone.

"Phi Eas!You're not supposed to say that." Louis said madly as they arrived the school's garden.

"Why..?"

Louis sat down on the bench of the garden. "He don't know that i'm having a crush on him..so stop,please..."

Eason went quiet when he heard it. Deeply in his heart,he kinda felt bad for him. "Ahh okayy okayy,i won't!i wouldn't be happy to see my cute Louis crying.."

Louis smiled happily once he heard it. He jumped from his seat before he hugged the older tightly,thanking him again and again. "Auwww thank you so much na phi!!!!" Louis kissed the older's cheeks cheerfully.

Eason just smiled softly as he hugged the younger back,rubbing his hair gently. "You're welcome,everything for you Louis.."

From a far,Alex is watching them silently. He was about to go and asked Louis about what happened when he saw tham hugging each other. 'tsk..That jerk really thought that he's any way better than me?'

Alex threw the chocolate that he bought for Louis away before he walked to the class.

"Beau." He called her as he's infront of her class.

"Ah- Babe!" The girl went out from the class as her classmates were teasing the school couple,making her shy.

"What do you need babe?" Beau asked,while she's holding the older's hands as they're at the school garden.

"Nobody's here,so stop calling me babe,beau." With a stern face,he told her.

"Ah Okay..sorry-So what do you need Alex?"

Alex sat on the chair madly before he pinched his own nose-bridge. "Do you know Eason?"

Beau was stunned as her face turned red when she heard the guy's name. "Ah..I do. I've been having a crush on him since we're like 12."

Alex smiled softly,before he looked at her teasingly. "I know,it's obvious." He said before he laughed.

Beau beat Alex's chest teasing with a red face. "ALEX STOPP!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAH BEAU AND EASON SITTING ON THE TREE"

"ALEX NO NO NO-UWAAAH MY FACE IS RED!!!"

"K I S S I N G~~"

"ALEX!!!"

She smiled while she's thinking of Eason. Alex pulled her down to sit next to him,before he ask. "Beau,what do you like about Eason?"

Beau just smiled softly,as she looked at the blue sky. "Well..everything. He's so mature..And a soft talker. He is a type of guy that would give you the world,and can manage between working and spending time with his lover. He's an easy going person..So i'm sure that he's good at comforting people. He's a warm person..So im sure that he would hug you when it's snowing and you're freezing to death. I just love him Alex.."

Alex went silent when he heard it. 'Will Louis fall in love with him..?' feeling sad,he asked him.

"By the way,why did you ask?"

Alex sighed heavily. "You know that i like Louis right..?And I think that Eason likes him too...How am i supposed to win over him?I am totally the opposite"

"Which is the reason why i like eason,not you-" Beau said casually,making the older glanced at him.

"Totally not helping."

Beau laughed gently before she hugged him. "Alex,even if they both like us back...You know that we can't be with them right? We already made a promise to our parents.."

Alex hugged her back,resting his head on her shoulder. "Yep..But at least we should give ourselves a chance to love whom we truly love."

———————————————

This is in my draft so yeah-

don't forget to vote if you like it na~💗💗

hehe<3 take care of yourself mochis!!

baibai!